Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
VIDEO: Gomaa assists as Nacional stumble to another defeat against Estoril
Estoril opened the scoring early in the game when Miguel scored in the 28th minute.
Five minutes before the break, coach Manuel Machado brought Saleh Gomaa into the game at the expense of Sebastian Ayala.
The second half begun with Nacional leveling the score as Macro Matias scored his second of the season, thanks to a fine assist from Gomaa.
However, a quarter of an hour later Estoril took back the lead once again through Miguel who had scored the second and winning goal for his team.
In the 73th minute Ezzat made way for Joao Camacho in what seemed to be a late bid to add some offense by Machado.
Aly Fathy who was on the bench for the start of the game was an unused sub while Aly Ghazal was left out of the squad due to an apparent injury.
With this defeat, Nacional now lie 14th in the league table having collected only three points in four games.