Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
VIDEO: Gomaa assists as Nacional stumble to another defeat against Estoril
Estoril opened the scoring early in the game when Miguel scored in the 28th minute.
Five minutes before the break, coach Manuel Machado brought Saleh Gomaa into the game at the expense of Sebastian Ayala.
The second half begun with Nacional leveling the score as Macro Matias scored his second of the season, thanks to a fine assist from Gomaa.
However, a quarter of an hour later Estoril took back the lead once again through Miguel who had scored the second and winning goal for his team.
In the 73th minute Ezzat made way for Joao Camacho in what seemed to be a late bid to add some offense by Machado.
Aly Fathy who was on the bench for the start of the game was an unused sub while Aly Ghazal was left out of the squad due to an apparent injury.
With this defeat, Nacional now lie 14th in the league table having collected only three points in four games.