Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
Elmohamady assists as Hull City settle for an entertaining draw with West Ham
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes and assisted the opener in an enjoyable 2-2 draw against West Ham at the KC Stadium.
Uruguay striker Abel Hernandez opened the scoring for Hull on his debut five minutes before half-time with a brilliant header from a trademark Elmohamady cross.
The second-half was highly impressive from both teams with several chances, but it was Enner Valencia who levelled it up after the break with a magnificent shot with virtually no back lift.
Former Hammer and Senegalese midfielder Mohamed Diame came back to haunt his old team by putting the home side back in front with an accurate side-foot finish from the edge of the box.
However, Curtis Davis gifted the Hammers a point when Sakho’s driven cross deflected off Davis and into the net, as both teams settled for a point to end a fantastic second-half.
Elmohamady played 90 minutes yet again, his 42nd consecutive league start for Hull, as he continued his great club form.
With this draw, Hull City lie 10th with 5 points; their next opponents are the struggling Newcastle as the Tigers visit St James’ Park next Saturday.