Egypt international Aly Ghazal is on the verge of sealing a transfer...
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
Elmohamady assists as Hull City settle for an entertaining draw with West Ham
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes and assisted the opener in an enjoyable 2-2 draw against West Ham at the KC Stadium.
Uruguay striker Abel Hernandez opened the scoring for Hull on his debut five minutes before half-time with a brilliant header from a trademark Elmohamady cross.
The second-half was highly impressive from both teams with several chances, but it was Enner Valencia who levelled it up after the break with a magnificent shot with virtually no back lift.
Former Hammer and Senegalese midfielder Mohamed Diame came back to haunt his old team by putting the home side back in front with an accurate side-foot finish from the edge of the box.
However, Curtis Davis gifted the Hammers a point when Sakho’s driven cross deflected off Davis and into the net, as both teams settled for a point to end a fantastic second-half.
Elmohamady played 90 minutes yet again, his 42nd consecutive league start for Hull, as he continued his great club form.
With this draw, Hull City lie 10th with 5 points; their next opponents are the struggling Newcastle as the Tigers visit St James’ Park next Saturday.