Egypt’s Mohamed Safwat was knocked out of Dubai Tennis Championships from the first...
- Monfils eliminates Safwat from Dubai Tennis Championships
- Ahmed Elmohamady: Everything has changed at Hull City
- Al Ahly announce stadium for Bidvest Wits clash
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
Elmohamady assists as Hull City settle for an entertaining draw with West Ham
Ahmed Elmohamady played 90 minutes and assisted the opener in an enjoyable 2-2 draw against West Ham at the KC Stadium.
Uruguay striker Abel Hernandez opened the scoring for Hull on his debut five minutes before half-time with a brilliant header from a trademark Elmohamady cross.
The second-half was highly impressive from both teams with several chances, but it was Enner Valencia who levelled it up after the break with a magnificent shot with virtually no back lift.
Former Hammer and Senegalese midfielder Mohamed Diame came back to haunt his old team by putting the home side back in front with an accurate side-foot finish from the edge of the box.
However, Curtis Davis gifted the Hammers a point when Sakho’s driven cross deflected off Davis and into the net, as both teams settled for a point to end a fantastic second-half.
Elmohamady played 90 minutes yet again, his 42nd consecutive league start for Hull, as he continued his great club form.
With this draw, Hull City lie 10th with 5 points; their next opponents are the struggling Newcastle as the Tigers visit St James’ Park next Saturday.