Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Video: Al Ahly fans celebrate Super Cup in Mokhtar El-Tetsh
Al Ahly fans have crowded in Mokhtar El-Tetsh stadium to celebrate the Super Cup trophy with the players and the coaching staff during Al Ahly’s training session.
The fans have attended in El Tetsh stadium in vast numbers at the start of Al Ahly team training, holding their banners, launching their fireworks, and chanting their songs. They kept celebrating for two hours, until the end of the training session.
The fans also greeted the club legend and former player Tarek Selim, who attended with Al Ahly’s chairman Mahmoud Taher and Al Ahly’s board to celebrate with the players.
The Red Devils’ fans also demanded the players to achieve the Confederation Cup to be the first Egyptian club ever to achieve it.
Al Ahly’s new signing Saladin Said expresses his excitement on Instagram after witnessing the fans.
Al Ahly’s next match is with Cameroonian team Cotton Sport in the semi final of the African Confederation Cup.