Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
VIDEO: El-Nenny scores as Basel thrash 10-man Winterthur 4-0 in Swiss Cup
Basel played away to currently second-placed Challenge League side Winterthur in the Swiss Cup’s round of 32, and were able to not only keep a clean-sheet, but to also score 4.
Having lost two games in a row before this game, the Swiss champions were in dire need of this win.
Egypt international midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny started off the onslaught with a magnificent volley in the 32nd minute.
17-year-old Cameroonian striker Breel Embolo was on fire for his Swiss employers scoring a hat-trick and getting Winterthur defender Ipachino sent off.
FC Basel will be playing their next game at St. Jacob-Park as they play ninth placed Vaduz in the Swiss Super League.