Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
VIDEO: El-Nenny scores as Basel thrash 10-man Winterthur 4-0 in Swiss Cup
Basel played away to currently second-placed Challenge League side Winterthur in the Swiss Cup’s round of 32, and were able to not only keep a clean-sheet, but to also score 4.
Having lost two games in a row before this game, the Swiss champions were in dire need of this win.
Egypt international midfielder Mohamed El-Nenny started off the onslaught with a magnificent volley in the 32nd minute.
17-year-old Cameroonian striker Breel Embolo was on fire for his Swiss employers scoring a hat-trick and getting Winterthur defender Ipachino sent off.
FC Basel will be playing their next game at St. Jacob-Park as they play ninth placed Vaduz in the Swiss Super League.