Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
The KingFut Podcast – Egypt’s AFCON struggle and the return of domestic action
The maiden episode of the KingFut podcast where we talk everything Egyptian football from the recent AFCON qualifying disappointments to the return of domestic football.
On Friday night, KingFut.com recorded its very first podcast featuring Adam Moustafa (Co-Founder), Marwan Ahmed (Co-Editor), Mohamed Tharwat (Pharaohs Abroad Correspondent), Omar Khairallah (Local Scene Editor) and host Ahmed Assem (Local Scene Editor).
The episode focuses on the Egyptian national team’s recent disappointing displays against Senegal and Tunisia, as well as the return of domestic football in Egypt, with Al Ahly winning their eighth Super Cup title against arch-rivals Zamalek, while the Egyptian Premier League returned as scheduled.
Don’t forget to leave us your thoughts on the podcast in the comments section below…