Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
The KingFut Podcast – Egypt’s AFCON struggle and the return of domestic action
The maiden episode of the KingFut podcast where we talk everything Egyptian football from the recent AFCON qualifying disappointments to the return of domestic football.
On Friday night, KingFut.com recorded its very first podcast featuring Adam Moustafa (Co-Founder), Marwan Ahmed (Co-Editor), Mohamed Tharwat (Pharaohs Abroad Correspondent), Omar Khairallah (Local Scene Editor) and host Ahmed Assem (Local Scene Editor).
The episode focuses on the Egyptian national team’s recent disappointing displays against Senegal and Tunisia, as well as the return of domestic football in Egypt, with Al Ahly winning their eighth Super Cup title against arch-rivals Zamalek, while the Egyptian Premier League returned as scheduled.
Don’t forget to leave us your thoughts on the podcast in the comments section below…