Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Saleh Gomaa called up for national team while Nacional trio left out
Egypt National Football team manager Shawky Gharib has decided to call up Nacional de Madeira’s Saleh Gomaa while taking the decision of leaving out Aly Ghazal for Egypt’s upcoming fixtures against Botswana.
Nacional de Madeira’s official website revealed that Egyptian midfielder Saleh Gomaa received a call-up for the national team, while the Egyptian trio Ghazal, Ezzat and Fathy are left out.
This is the first time Aly Ghazal has been dropped by Gharib following a series of poor displays for the national team.
Saleh will be joining the squad to prepare for the upcoming fixtures against Botswana on the 10th and the 15th of October where Egypt will be fighting for qualification to the 2015 African Cup Of Nations. The call-up comes on the back of a brilliant display from Gomaa against Braga over the weekend, where he scored his first goal of the season for Nacional.
Egypt stand in a tough situation at the bottom of their group after suffering back-to-back losses against Senegal and Tunisia.