Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Saleh Gomaa called up for national team while Nacional trio left out
Egypt National Football team manager Shawky Gharib has decided to call up Nacional de Madeira’s Saleh Gomaa while taking the decision of leaving out Aly Ghazal for Egypt’s upcoming fixtures against Botswana.
Nacional de Madeira’s official website revealed that Egyptian midfielder Saleh Gomaa received a call-up for the national team, while the Egyptian trio Ghazal, Ezzat and Fathy are left out.
This is the first time Aly Ghazal has been dropped by Gharib following a series of poor displays for the national team.
Saleh will be joining the squad to prepare for the upcoming fixtures against Botswana on the 10th and the 15th of October where Egypt will be fighting for qualification to the 2015 African Cup Of Nations. The call-up comes on the back of a brilliant display from Gomaa against Braga over the weekend, where he scored his first goal of the season for Nacional.
Egypt stand in a tough situation at the bottom of their group after suffering back-to-back losses against Senegal and Tunisia.