Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
Kahraba’s Grasshoppers suffer 3-0 league loss at St. Gallen
Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’, 20, came on as a second-half substitute to a 2-0 score trying to give the spark needed for the team.
Geoffrey Tréand opened the scoring in the 4th minute for the hosts and Yannis Tafer doubled the score in the 29th minute to end the first-half with a 2-0 advantage.
Roberto Rodriguez added his name on the score sheet at injury-time after converting a penalty in the 93rd minute of the game.
With this 5th defeat on their hands, Grasshopper Club Zürich dropped to 8th position in the league.
Grasshoppers are set to host FC Aarau on September 27th for gameweek 10 of the Swiss Super League.