Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Kahraba’s Grasshoppers suffer 3-0 league loss at St. Gallen
Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’, 20, came on as a second-half substitute to a 2-0 score trying to give the spark needed for the team.
Geoffrey Tréand opened the scoring in the 4th minute for the hosts and Yannis Tafer doubled the score in the 29th minute to end the first-half with a 2-0 advantage.
Roberto Rodriguez added his name on the score sheet at injury-time after converting a penalty in the 93rd minute of the game.
With this 5th defeat on their hands, Grasshopper Club Zürich dropped to 8th position in the league.
Grasshoppers are set to host FC Aarau on September 27th for gameweek 10 of the Swiss Super League.