The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Kahraba’s Grasshoppers suffer 3-0 league loss at St. Gallen
Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’, 20, came on as a second-half substitute to a 2-0 score trying to give the spark needed for the team.
Geoffrey Tréand opened the scoring in the 4th minute for the hosts and Yannis Tafer doubled the score in the 29th minute to end the first-half with a 2-0 advantage.
Roberto Rodriguez added his name on the score sheet at injury-time after converting a penalty in the 93rd minute of the game.
With this 5th defeat on their hands, Grasshopper Club Zürich dropped to 8th position in the league.
Grasshoppers are set to host FC Aarau on September 27th for gameweek 10 of the Swiss Super League.