Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Shikabala to be disciplined by Sporting Lisbon – Reports
Maisfutebol have reported that the Egyptian promised to return twice this week – on Tuesday and Wednesday – but failed to keep his promise on both occasions. This comes as the player failed to return from international duty on the initial deadline on the 13th September.
Furthermore, RTP report that he is “unwilling” to return to Sporting and that he will be disciplined by the club for breaching the rules and failing to report back on the deadline earlier this month, and indeed this week.
In August, he was the subject of several transfer rumours, with Zamalek quoted as the most likely destination, but this move failed to materialise, and the player then expressed his willingness to stay and fight for a place in the squad.
Also, in early September, Shikabala’s representative in Portugal was publicly criticised by Sporting for comments made to a Portuguese radio station regarding the player’s future.
The situation got worse for Shikabala this week, as he was not called up by Shawky Gharib for next month’s African Cup of Nations qualifier against Botswana.