Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Shikabala to be disciplined by Sporting Lisbon – Reports
Maisfutebol have reported that the Egyptian promised to return twice this week – on Tuesday and Wednesday – but failed to keep his promise on both occasions. This comes as the player failed to return from international duty on the initial deadline on the 13th September.
Furthermore, RTP report that he is “unwilling” to return to Sporting and that he will be disciplined by the club for breaching the rules and failing to report back on the deadline earlier this month, and indeed this week.
In August, he was the subject of several transfer rumours, with Zamalek quoted as the most likely destination, but this move failed to materialise, and the player then expressed his willingness to stay and fight for a place in the squad.
Also, in early September, Shikabala’s representative in Portugal was publicly criticised by Sporting for comments made to a Portuguese radio station regarding the player’s future.
The situation got worse for Shikabala this week, as he was not called up by Shawky Gharib for next month’s African Cup of Nations qualifier against Botswana.