Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf tears cruciate ligament
Ayman Ashraf was diagnosed with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) after undergoing medical tests on Thursday, keeping him off the pitch for the next six months.
Ashraf was carried out of the field to get the medical help needed, only to be subbed off for Hisham Fathallah in the 51st minute of the game after primary tests showed he can’t continue on the pitch.
This injury is a major blow to Hamada Sedky’s side, who will be looking to prepare one of his two players: Hisham Shehatah or Ibrahim Hassan to fill in for the injured left-back.
Smouha currently lie in second place in the league with 7 points and are set to travel on September 30th to face Tala’a El-Gaish.