Egypt internationals Ali Zein and Mohamed Mamdouh’s French club Pays d’Aix Université have qualified...
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf tears cruciate ligament
Ayman Ashraf was diagnosed with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) after undergoing medical tests on Thursday, keeping him off the pitch for the next six months.
Ashraf was carried out of the field to get the medical help needed, only to be subbed off for Hisham Fathallah in the 51st minute of the game after primary tests showed he can’t continue on the pitch.
This injury is a major blow to Hamada Sedky’s side, who will be looking to prepare one of his two players: Hisham Shehatah or Ibrahim Hassan to fill in for the injured left-back.
Smouha currently lie in second place in the league with 7 points and are set to travel on September 30th to face Tala’a El-Gaish.