Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf tears cruciate ligament
Ayman Ashraf was diagnosed with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) after undergoing medical tests on Thursday, keeping him off the pitch for the next six months.
The 23-year-old left back – joined from Al Ahly over the summer, has been dealt a harsh blow during Smouha’s third match in the league against Al-Nasr on Thursday.
Ashraf was carried out of the field to get the medical help needed, only to be subbed off for Hisham Fathallah in the 51st minute of the game after primary tests showed he can’t continue on the pitch.
This injury is a major blow to Hamada Sedky’s side, who will be looking to prepare one of his two players: Hisham Shehatah or Ibrahim Hassan to fill in for the injured left-back.
Smouha currently lie in second place in the league with 7 points and are set to travel on September 30th to face Tala’a El-Gaish.