Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf tears cruciate ligament
Ayman Ashraf was diagnosed with a torn Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) after undergoing medical tests on Thursday, keeping him off the pitch for the next six months.
Ashraf was carried out of the field to get the medical help needed, only to be subbed off for Hisham Fathallah in the 51st minute of the game after primary tests showed he can’t continue on the pitch.
This injury is a major blow to Hamada Sedky’s side, who will be looking to prepare one of his two players: Hisham Shehatah or Ibrahim Hassan to fill in for the injured left-back.
Smouha currently lie in second place in the league with 7 points and are set to travel on September 30th to face Tala’a El-Gaish.