Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
EXCLUSIVE: Egyptian youngster Mohamed El-Hadidy signs for Madrid side Alcorcon
Having played for Al-Mareekh of Port Said before moving to ENPPI, in a transfer that cost around 40,000 EGP (5,000 Euros), Mohamed El-Hadidy then played for the petroleum club for five consecutive seasons and joined the U-20 national team of Egypt on several occasions.
El-Hadidy is being managed the famous Egyptian agent Ahmed Sweilam, who was the one who introduced him to CF Trival Valderas Alcorcon. The technical staff of the Madrid-based club were highly impressed with El-Hadidy’s performance during his trials in Spain, which made them send the player an official invitation to undergo another trial that lasted for a month, and was concluded with successful medical tests and the signing of the contract.
Alcorcon are a professional football club participating in the second division of the Spanish league, the Segunda Divicion, having recently clinched its promotion from the third division, Tercera Divicion.
“I am looking forward to achieving huge success with my new club, the league here is so challenging and competitive as we play against the reserve team of Atletico Madrid (Atletico Madrid B) and other big clubs, and I’m aiming to make an attractive introduction for myself in Spain as a professional footballer, and I will hopefully do my best to help my team gain promotion,” El-Hadidy exclusively told KingFut’s Ziad Ibrahim.
KingFut.com wishes the young Egyptian the best of luck on his new journey.