Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Elmo MOTM as Senegal’s Diame powers Hull City to vital win over Palace
Senegalese midfielder Mohamed Diame scored in Hull City’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace with Nikica Jelavic adding the second.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady started the game at right-back as part of a five-man defence, and it took the 27-year-old just one minute to produce a dangerous cross into Jelavic, with his header going over the bar.
Just before half time Hull City were forced to temporarily play with 10 men as Elmo received treatment after a challenge.
The injury break didn’t faze the Egyptian as he continued to produce a number of fine crosses offering the strike force of Jelavic and Hernandez opportunities to score.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 3, 2014
Mohamed Diame gave the Tigers the lead in the 60th minute when he powerfully headed home an Andrew Robertson cross.
Hull City then doubled their lead in the 89th minute after Jelavic slotted home from inside the box after a Jake Livermore assist to kill the game off for the Tigers.
Egypt’s Elmohamady was later named the Man of the Match following his lively display on his 101th Premier League appearance.
— Hull City Official (@HullCity) October 4, 2014
The win moves Hull City from 18th position into 8th.