Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Elmo MOTM as Senegal’s Diame powers Hull City to vital win over Palace
Senegalese midfielder Mohamed Diame scored in Hull City’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace with Nikica Jelavic adding the second.
Egypt international Ahmed Elmohamady started the game at right-back as part of a five-man defence, and it took the 27-year-old just one minute to produce a dangerous cross into Jelavic, with his header going over the bar.
Just before half time Hull City were forced to temporarily play with 10 men as Elmo received treatment after a challenge.
The injury break didn’t faze the Egyptian as he continued to produce a number of fine crosses offering the strike force of Jelavic and Hernandez opportunities to score.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 3, 2014
Mohamed Diame gave the Tigers the lead in the 60th minute when he powerfully headed home an Andrew Robertson cross.
Hull City then doubled their lead in the 89th minute after Jelavic slotted home from inside the box after a Jake Livermore assist to kill the game off for the Tigers.
Egypt’s Elmohamady was later named the Man of the Match following his lively display on his 101th Premier League appearance.
— Hull City Official (@HullCity) October 4, 2014
The win moves Hull City from 18th position into 8th.