Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Smouha sack manager Hamada Sedky
Hamada Sedky has been dismissed from his position as Smouha’s coach, club president Mohamed Farag Amer announced on Monday.
Egyptian businessman Mohamed Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, announced via his Facebook page that Hamada Sedky will no longer be the manager of the Alexandrian side, following a decision by the board of directors.
Farag’s statement read: “The board of directors of Smouha Club would like to thank the respectable coach Hamada Sedky, as the coaching staff of the first team has been changed.
“Sedky will remain a dear brother and a precious friend. He worked with honour and integrity,” he concluded.
However, Cairo Giants Al Ahly and Zamalek were able to claim both titles respectively from the Alexandrian team.
The Blues’ position of second in the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League earned them a spot in the 2015 CAF Champions League for the first time in the club’s history.
Smouha started off the 2014/2015 season brightly with 7 points from 3 games, before they were dealt their first defeat following a late Tala’a El-Gaish comeback.