The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Smouha sack manager Hamada Sedky
Hamada Sedky has been dismissed from his position as Smouha’s coach, club president Mohamed Farag Amer announced on Monday.
Egyptian businessman Mohamed Farag Amer, Smouha’s president, announced via his Facebook page that Hamada Sedky will no longer be the manager of the Alexandrian side, following a decision by the board of directors.
Farag’s statement read: “The board of directors of Smouha Club would like to thank the respectable coach Hamada Sedky, as the coaching staff of the first team has been changed.
“Sedky will remain a dear brother and a precious friend. He worked with honour and integrity,” he concluded.
However, Cairo Giants Al Ahly and Zamalek were able to claim both titles respectively from the Alexandrian team.
The Blues’ position of second in the 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League earned them a spot in the 2015 CAF Champions League for the first time in the club’s history.
Smouha started off the 2014/2015 season brightly with 7 points from 3 games, before they were dealt their first defeat following a late Tala’a El-Gaish comeback.