Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Rami Rabia nearing Sporting return – Reports
Egyptian international Rami Rabia is close to returning from injury after a one month lay-off, according to reports in Portugal.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola are reporting that Egyptian defender Rami Rabia is nearing full fitness, and should return in around 15 days while Rabia himself explained to KingFut.com that he expects to return sooner.
The Sporting Lisbon player has been out of action for over a month as a result of stomach surgery, which he successfully underwent in early September, less than a week after making his first appearance for the Portuguese side’s ‘B’ team.
Rabia joined Sporting Lisbon in early August from Al Ahly, but has yet to make his first team debut. His debut for the ‘B’ team, a game in which he assisted a goal, is his only appearance to date, but he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.