The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Rami Rabia nearing Sporting return – Reports
Egyptian international Rami Rabia is close to returning from injury after a one month lay-off, according to reports in Portugal.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola are reporting that Egyptian defender Rami Rabia is nearing full fitness, and should return in around 15 days while Rabia himself explained to KingFut.com that he expects to return sooner.
The Sporting Lisbon player has been out of action for over a month as a result of stomach surgery, which he successfully underwent in early September, less than a week after making his first appearance for the Portuguese side’s ‘B’ team.
Rabia joined Sporting Lisbon in early August from Al Ahly, but has yet to make his first team debut. His debut for the ‘B’ team, a game in which he assisted a goal, is his only appearance to date, but he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.