Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Rami Rabia nearing Sporting return – Reports
Egyptian international Rami Rabia is close to returning from injury after a one month lay-off, according to reports in Portugal.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola are reporting that Egyptian defender Rami Rabia is nearing full fitness, and should return in around 15 days while Rabia himself explained to KingFut.com that he expects to return sooner.
The Sporting Lisbon player has been out of action for over a month as a result of stomach surgery, which he successfully underwent in early September, less than a week after making his first appearance for the Portuguese side’s ‘B’ team.
Rabia joined Sporting Lisbon in early August from Al Ahly, but has yet to make his first team debut. His debut for the ‘B’ team, a game in which he assisted a goal, is his only appearance to date, but he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.