Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Rami Rabia nearing Sporting return – Reports
Egyptian international Rami Rabia is close to returning from injury after a one month lay-off, according to reports in Portugal.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola are reporting that Egyptian defender Rami Rabia is nearing full fitness, and should return in around 15 days while Rabia himself explained to KingFut.com that he expects to return sooner.
The Sporting Lisbon player has been out of action for over a month as a result of stomach surgery, which he successfully underwent in early September, less than a week after making his first appearance for the Portuguese side’s ‘B’ team.
Rabia joined Sporting Lisbon in early August from Al Ahly, but has yet to make his first team debut. His debut for the ‘B’ team, a game in which he assisted a goal, is his only appearance to date, but he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.