Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Rami Rabia nearing Sporting return – Reports
Egyptian international Rami Rabia is close to returning from injury after a one month lay-off, according to reports in Portugal.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola are reporting that Egyptian defender Rami Rabia is nearing full fitness, and should return in around 15 days while Rabia himself explained to KingFut.com that he expects to return sooner.
The Sporting Lisbon player has been out of action for over a month as a result of stomach surgery, which he successfully underwent in early September, less than a week after making his first appearance for the Portuguese side’s ‘B’ team.
Rabia joined Sporting Lisbon in early August from Al Ahly, but has yet to make his first team debut. His debut for the ‘B’ team, a game in which he assisted a goal, is his only appearance to date, but he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.