Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Samir Abdel-Tawab: Shikabala will decide on his future
After leaving to represent the national team on September 8th, Shikabala is still in Egypt, despite having been told to return on the 13th of that month.
This absence came after a row between Sporting and his representatives, who criticized the player for his poor professionalism after he was stranded in Egypt, following a friendly match with Ittihad of Alexandria in August.
After spending several days unreachable, he spoke to the club’s officials and promised to return, but he failed in keeping that promise. Now, with the threat of punishments from Sporting, Shikabala is considering staying in Egypt, according to his agent Samir Abdel-Tawab, who spoke to the Egyptian media.
“Shikabala will decide on his future: If he wants to join Sporting’s team or terminate the contract. That decision will be made in the next few days, at the most,” said Tawab.
The player has also lost his position in the national team, as he hasn’t been training for nearly a month.