Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Samir Abdel-Tawab: Shikabala will decide on his future
After leaving to represent the national team on September 8th, Shikabala is still in Egypt, despite having been told to return on the 13th of that month.
This absence came after a row between Sporting and his representatives, who criticized the player for his poor professionalism after he was stranded in Egypt, following a friendly match with Ittihad of Alexandria in August.
After spending several days unreachable, he spoke to the club’s officials and promised to return, but he failed in keeping that promise. Now, with the threat of punishments from Sporting, Shikabala is considering staying in Egypt, according to his agent Samir Abdel-Tawab, who spoke to the Egyptian media.
“Shikabala will decide on his future: If he wants to join Sporting’s team or terminate the contract. That decision will be made in the next few days, at the most,” said Tawab.
The player has also lost his position in the national team, as he hasn’t been training for nearly a month.