Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
Zidan visits Klopp and former Dortmund teammates
The Egyptian star visited his former club on Tuesday and chatted with former coach Jürgen Klopp – who looked very happy to see Zidan – following his visit to the Signal Iduna Park.
33-year-old Zidan, who spent four years with Dortmund, is currently preparing himself physically to return to playing football again; seeking a move ahead of the January transfer window.
The striker shared multiple pictures on Instagram over the weekend with the likes of Marco Reus, Felipe Santana, Shinji Kagawa and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, having spent a night out with the Bundesliga stars – most of whom are former BVB teammates of his.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 5, 2014
Mohamed Zidan spent most of career playing in Denmark and Germany prior to a brief spell in the Emirates with Baniyas, and is looking to return to the Bundesliga or Danish Superliga.
“I want to finish my career in Al Ahly, the club which I have loved since my childhood, and I hope to reach an agreement with Al Ahly’s board,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that Zidan is currently a free agent after ending his tenure at Baniyas.