Former Enugu Rangers coach Lawrence Akpokon spoke about the upcoming CAF Champions League clash...
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
Zidan visits Klopp and former Dortmund teammates
The Egyptian star visited his former club on Tuesday and chatted with former coach Jürgen Klopp – who looked very happy to see Zidan – following his visit to the Signal Iduna Park.
33-year-old Zidan, who spent four years with Dortmund, is currently preparing himself physically to return to playing football again; seeking a move ahead of the January transfer window.
The striker shared multiple pictures on Instagram over the weekend with the likes of Marco Reus, Felipe Santana, Shinji Kagawa and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, having spent a night out with the Bundesliga stars – most of whom are former BVB teammates of his.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 5, 2014
Mohamed Zidan spent most of career playing in Denmark and Germany prior to a brief spell in the Emirates with Baniyas, and is looking to return to the Bundesliga or Danish Superliga.
“I want to finish my career in Al Ahly, the club which I have loved since my childhood, and I hope to reach an agreement with Al Ahly’s board,” he concluded.
It is worth noting that Zidan is currently a free agent after ending his tenure at Baniyas.