Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Official: Wadi Degla appoint Hamada Sedky as manager
Former Smouha manager Hamada Sedky has officially been appointed as Wadi Degla’s new first team coach.
The former Smouha coach, who was sacked on Monday following the most successful season in the club’s history, is set to replace Ahmed Hamouda as manager of Wadi Degla. Wadi Degla’s coaching staff will remain to assist Sedky.
Sedky’s Smouha were able to compete with Cairo Giants Al Ahly and Zamalek in the 2013/2014 season; where the Alexandrian team was one of the finalists in both the final stages of the Egyptian Premier League, only to lose the trophy on goal difference and coming runners-up in the Egypt Cup respectively.
Nevertheless, Hamada Sedky’s efforts were able to grant Smouha a place in the 2015 CAF Champions League for the first time in their history.
Wadi Degla started the 2014/2015 Egyptian Premier League season with a 1-1 draw against Petrojet, followed by a 1-0 loss against ENPPI and a 1-0 win over El-Shorta. The club currently lie 11th in the table with three matches played.