Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Official: Wadi Degla appoint Hamada Sedky as manager
Former Smouha manager Hamada Sedky has officially been appointed as Wadi Degla’s new first team coach.
The former Smouha coach, who was sacked on Monday following the most successful season in the club’s history, is set to replace Ahmed Hamouda as manager of Wadi Degla. Wadi Degla’s coaching staff will remain to assist Sedky.
Sedky’s Smouha were able to compete with Cairo Giants Al Ahly and Zamalek in the 2013/2014 season; where the Alexandrian team was one of the finalists in both the final stages of the Egyptian Premier League, only to lose the trophy on goal difference and coming runners-up in the Egypt Cup respectively.
Nevertheless, Hamada Sedky’s efforts were able to grant Smouha a place in the 2015 CAF Champions League for the first time in their history.
Wadi Degla started the 2014/2015 Egyptian Premier League season with a 1-1 draw against Petrojet, followed by a 1-0 loss against ENPPI and a 1-0 win over El-Shorta. The club currently lie 11th in the table with three matches played.