The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Morocco demands AFCON postponement due to Ebola – L’Equipe
According to L’Equipe, the Ministry of Youth and Sports in Morocco, on the behalf of the Moroccan government, has sent an official request to CAF president Issa Hayatou asking for the postponement of the tournament, following a decision from the Moroccan Ministry of Health to avoid the gatherings of participating countries which are affected by the Ebola virus.
It’s also reported that an official delegation from Morocco is set to meet with Hayatou next week to discuss the possibility of implementing this postponement.
The official statement. pic.twitter.com/mkhimLilzw
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 10, 2014
The 2015 African Cup of Nations is currently scheduled to be played from January 17 to February 8 in the Kingdom of Morocco.