Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Morocco demands AFCON postponement due to Ebola – L’Equipe
According to L’Equipe, the Ministry of Youth and Sports in Morocco, on the behalf of the Moroccan government, has sent an official request to CAF president Issa Hayatou asking for the postponement of the tournament, following a decision from the Moroccan Ministry of Health to avoid the gatherings of participating countries which are affected by the Ebola virus.
It’s also reported that an official delegation from Morocco is set to meet with Hayatou next week to discuss the possibility of implementing this postponement.
The official statement. pic.twitter.com/mkhimLilzw
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) October 10, 2014
The 2015 African Cup of Nations is currently scheduled to be played from January 17 to February 8 in the Kingdom of Morocco.