Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
Shawky El-Said returns from Botswana with monkey in a box – Report
Shawky El-Said was spotted in the Cairo International Airport carrying what looked to be a new vacuum cleaner, following the national team’s return from Botswana, something which has led to much confusion in Egypt with the photo circulating social media.
To make things more interesting, a source close to the player confirmed that he was carrying his new ‘pet’ within this vacuum cleaner box, a monkey, according to Esportana.
This monkey was reportedly a gift from a Motswana, who had asked for El-Said’s shirt following Egypt’s match against Botswana in the 2015 AFCON qualifier, which ended 2-0 in the Egyptians’ favour.
It was also reported that El-Said has currently left the monkey in the care of his friend, as he is currently in the national team camp ahead of the second clash against Botswana in Cairo on Wednesday, October 15th.