Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Shawky El-Said returns from Botswana with monkey in a box – Report
Shawky El-Said was spotted in the Cairo International Airport carrying what looked to be a new vacuum cleaner, following the national team’s return from Botswana, something which has led to much confusion in Egypt with the photo circulating social media.
To make things more interesting, a source close to the player confirmed that he was carrying his new ‘pet’ within this vacuum cleaner box, a monkey, according to Esportana.
This monkey was reportedly a gift from a Motswana, who had asked for El-Said’s shirt following Egypt’s match against Botswana in the 2015 AFCON qualifier, which ended 2-0 in the Egyptians’ favour.
It was also reported that El-Said has currently left the monkey in the care of his friend, as he is currently in the national team camp ahead of the second clash against Botswana in Cairo on Wednesday, October 15th.