Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Shawky El-Said returns from Botswana with monkey in a box – Report
Shawky El-Said was spotted in the Cairo International Airport carrying what looked to be a new vacuum cleaner, following the national team’s return from Botswana, something which has led to much confusion in Egypt with the photo circulating social media.
To make things more interesting, a source close to the player confirmed that he was carrying his new ‘pet’ within this vacuum cleaner box, a monkey, according to Esportana.
This monkey was reportedly a gift from a Motswana, who had asked for El-Said’s shirt following Egypt’s match against Botswana in the 2015 AFCON qualifier, which ended 2-0 in the Egyptians’ favour.
It was also reported that El-Said has currently left the monkey in the care of his friend, as he is currently in the national team camp ahead of the second clash against Botswana in Cairo on Wednesday, October 15th.