Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Shawky El-Said returns from Botswana with monkey in a box – Report
Egypt international and Ismaily defender Shawky El-Said returned home from Botswana with a vacuum cleaner box, with a pet monkey reportedly inside.
Shawky El-Said was spotted in the Cairo International Airport carrying what looked to be a new vacuum cleaner, following the national team’s return from Botswana, something which has led to much confusion in Egypt with the photo circulating social media.
To make things more interesting, a source close to the player confirmed that he was carrying his new ‘pet’ within this vacuum cleaner box, a monkey, according to Esportana.
This monkey was reportedly a gift from a Motswana, who had asked for El-Said’s shirt following Egypt’s match against Botswana in the 2015 AFCON qualifier, which ended 2-0 in the Egyptians’ favour.
It was also reported that El-Said has currently left the monkey in the care of his friend, as he is currently in the national team camp ahead of the second clash against Botswana in Cairo on Wednesday, October 15th.