AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
VIDEO: Ultras White Knights attack Mortada Mansour, hack Mido’s Facebook
The UWK attacked Mortada Mansour before a press conference on Sunday – where new manager Jaime Pacheco was introduced – by a man hitting the Zamalek president on the back of his neck and slapping a bag full of urine on his head.
Mansour claimed that they wanted to kill him by throwing nitric acid on him, but Ultras White Knights uploaded a video on their Facebook page showing the assault, stating that it was urine.
This was not the first time the Zamalek president was allegedly attacked by the group as he survived an assassination attempt a few months ago.
Several statements from the account followed which the Ultras had written to explain their actions.
Mido later came out to deny that this page was his official account on Facebook, despite that it is verified and was linked in his Twitter bio.
The following footage was released by the Ultras White Knights of their attack on Mortada Mansour. (Note: Some viewers may find the content in the video offensive.)
The Ultras White Knights are expected to release a statement soon. More to follow..