Alexandrian Smouha SC was stunned by a fifth ACL injury this season...
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
VIDEO: Ultras White Knights attack Mortada Mansour, hack Mido’s Facebook
The UWK attacked Mortada Mansour before a press conference on Sunday – where new manager Jaime Pacheco was introduced – by a man hitting the Zamalek president on the back of his neck and slapping a bag full of urine on his head.
Mansour claimed that they wanted to kill him by throwing nitric acid on him, but Ultras White Knights uploaded a video on their Facebook page showing the assault, stating that it was urine.
This was not the first time the Zamalek president was allegedly attacked by the group as he survived an assassination attempt a few months ago.
Mido was also was the target of the UWK as they hacked his official Facebook page and posted several insulting images of the former AS Roma and Tottenham striker, along with Mortada Mansour.
Several statements from the account followed which the Ultras had written to explain their actions.
Mido later came out to deny that this page was his official account on Facebook, despite that it is verified and was linked in his Twitter bio.
The following footage was released by the Ultras White Knights of their attack on Mortada Mansour. (Note: Some viewers may find the content in the video offensive.)
The Ultras White Knights are expected to release a statement soon. More to follow..