Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
VIDEO: Ultras White Knights attack Mortada Mansour, hack Mido’s Facebook
The UWK attacked Mortada Mansour before a press conference on Sunday – where new manager Jaime Pacheco was introduced – by a man hitting the Zamalek president on the back of his neck and slapping a bag full of urine on his head.
Mansour claimed that they wanted to kill him by throwing nitric acid on him, but Ultras White Knights uploaded a video on their Facebook page showing the assault, stating that it was urine.
This was not the first time the Zamalek president was allegedly attacked by the group as he survived an assassination attempt a few months ago.
Several statements from the account followed which the Ultras had written to explain their actions.
Mido later came out to deny that this page was his official account on Facebook, despite that it is verified and was linked in his Twitter bio.
The following footage was released by the Ultras White Knights of their attack on Mortada Mansour. (Note: Some viewers may find the content in the video offensive.)
The Ultras White Knights are expected to release a statement soon. More to follow..