Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
VIDEO: Ultras White Knights attack Mortada Mansour, hack Mido’s Facebook
The UWK attacked Mortada Mansour before a press conference on Sunday – where new manager Jaime Pacheco was introduced – by a man hitting the Zamalek president on the back of his neck and slapping a bag full of urine on his head.
Mansour claimed that they wanted to kill him by throwing nitric acid on him, but Ultras White Knights uploaded a video on their Facebook page showing the assault, stating that it was urine.
This was not the first time the Zamalek president was allegedly attacked by the group as he survived an assassination attempt a few months ago.
Mido was also was the target of the UWK as they hacked his official Facebook page and posted several insulting images of the former AS Roma and Tottenham striker, along with Mortada Mansour.
Several statements from the account followed which the Ultras had written to explain their actions.
Mido later came out to deny that this page was his official account on Facebook, despite that it is verified and was linked in his Twitter bio.
The following footage was released by the Ultras White Knights of their attack on Mortada Mansour. (Note: Some viewers may find the content in the video offensive.)
The Ultras White Knights are expected to release a statement soon. More to follow..