In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Mohamed Salah: I miss Abou-Treika on & off the pitch
Abou-Treika announced his retirement from football following last season’s CAF Champions League final, at the age of 35.
“I miss Abou-Treika on and off the pitch,” expressed Salah.
The former Arab Contractors and Basel player also said that both of them used to spend a lot of time together and that he is now keen on getting in touch with him constantly.
“A new generation for the national team is being built. I hope we’re up to the challenge and that we will be fortunate enough to reach new achievements.”
Salah concluded saying that the team is trying hard to qualify to the 2015 African Cup Of Nations as Egypt can not miss the cup three times in a row.