Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Abdel-Shafy: I left a royal club to join another
Abdel-Shafy arrived early on Thursday and was very well welcomed from the fans at the airport, asking him to exert his utmost and contribute to the club’s achievements, wishing him success in Saudi Arabia.
He expressed his happiness saying: “The great welcoming is a huge motivation to make my experience with Al Ahli Jeddah a successful one.
“I left a royal club in Egypt [Zamalek] to join another royal club in Saudi Arabia, and both of them are giants in the middle east. I will work hard to make the fans happy and I’ll try to fulfill their hopes with trophies,” he concluded.
The former Ghazl El-Mahalla player signed for Al Ahli on loan for six months for an estimated $1.2 million (over 8.5 million EGP).
Abdel-Shafy could make his debut for the club next Saturday against rivals Al Nassr in the 7th fixture of the Saudi Professional League.