Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Abdel-Shafy: I left a royal club to join another
Abdel-Shafy arrived early on Thursday and was very well welcomed from the fans at the airport, asking him to exert his utmost and contribute to the club’s achievements, wishing him success in Saudi Arabia.
He expressed his happiness saying: “The great welcoming is a huge motivation to make my experience with Al Ahli Jeddah a successful one.
“I left a royal club in Egypt [Zamalek] to join another royal club in Saudi Arabia, and both of them are giants in the middle east. I will work hard to make the fans happy and I’ll try to fulfill their hopes with trophies,” he concluded.
The former Ghazl El-Mahalla player signed for Al Ahli on loan for six months for an estimated $1.2 million (over 8.5 million EGP).
Abdel-Shafy could make his debut for the club next Saturday against rivals Al Nassr in the 7th fixture of the Saudi Professional League.