Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
Hegazy to leave Fiorentina in January on loan? – Report
Italian website CalcioMercato.com have published a report suggesting that the 23-year-old defender could be on his way out of the Italian club for a temporary period of time in January, as the club management consider sending the Egyptian out on loan.
With Micah Richards, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Tomovic, Savic and Basanta all capable of playing in the centre-back role, Hegazy’s chances look limited in vying for a playing opportunity as he continues his comeback into the squad from his second ACL injury since his arrival to Florence.
ACF Fiorentina are 11th with 9 points and are playing against PAOK in Greece this coming Thursday in the Europa League.
The former Ismaily youngster has yet to make a single appearance in the famous purple jersey this season.