Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Hegazy to leave Fiorentina in January on loan? – Report
Italian website CalcioMercato.com have published a report suggesting that the 23-year-old defender could be on his way out of the Italian club for a temporary period of time in January, as the club management consider sending the Egyptian out on loan.
With Micah Richards, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Tomovic, Savic and Basanta all capable of playing in the centre-back role, Hegazy’s chances look limited in vying for a playing opportunity as he continues his comeback into the squad from his second ACL injury since his arrival to Florence.
ACF Fiorentina are 11th with 9 points and are playing against PAOK in Greece this coming Thursday in the Europa League.
The former Ismaily youngster has yet to make a single appearance in the famous purple jersey this season.