Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Pacheco announces Zamalek squad to face Smouha
New Zamalek coach Jaime Pacheco announced the squad list to face Smouha in matchday 6 of the Egyptian Premier League.
On Thursday evening, Pacheco announced the 19 players he called up for the match against Alexandrian powerhouse Smouha, taking place on Saturday, 25 October.
The newly-appointed Portuguese coach revealed he witnessed a number of technical mistakes in Zamalek’s 0-0 draw against Wadi Degla on Monday, and that he is working to solve the ‘exact problem’.
The squad list included Omar Gaber and Ahmed Tawfik amid speculations of both leaving the club, while Ahmed Dweidar and Saleh Moussa are absent due to injuries.
The Portuguese manager leaves out Abdoulaye Cisse from the squad for technical reasons after his very poor performances for the Whites since the start of the season.
The Zamalek squad is as follows:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mohamed Abou-Gabal.
Defenders: Ahmed Samir, Ali Gabr, Hamada Tolba, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Koffi
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Ayman Hefny, Ibrahim Salah, Momen Zakaria, Moruf Yusuf, Mostafa Fathi, Omar Gaber and Tarek Hamed.
Forwards: Ahmed Eid, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar and Youssef “Obama”.