Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Algeria’s ES Setif draw against Vita Club in CAF Champions League final first leg
The Algerian side were the first to score on the 17th minute after an own goal by Mubele. The Congolese club were able to draw by a penalty just before the break.
ES Setif were able to regain the lead in the 58th minute through Akram Djhanit, but Vita Club again equalized on the 77th minute after a goal by Mabidi.
This result puts ES Setif a step closer to being the new African Champions League champions as a goalless draw or even a 1-1 draw next Saturday would crown them champions of Africa.