South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Garrido announces Ahly squad to face Assiouty Sport
The six excluded players are: Sherif Ekramy, Sherif Abdel-Fadil, Mohamed Farouk, Mohamed Rizk, Islam Roshdy and Louay ‘Luca’ Wael Badr.
The exclusion of Ekramy and Abdel-Fadil are due to injuries while the rest were because of technical reasons.
In addition to them, Bassem Ali and Hossam Ashour miss out due to suspension.
The squad also witnessed the return of Ramadan Sobhy and Karim ‘Bambo’, following their absence from the squad in Al Ahly’s last match against Ismaily, while Garrido called up the youth team’s goalkeeper Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
It’s worth mentioning that Al Ahly are in 16th place in the league table after playing three games; getting one win, one draw and one loss.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed Adel Abdel-Monem, Mossad Awad, Ragab Abdel-Kafi.
Defenders: Mohamed Hany, Sherif Hazem, Mohamed Naguib, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Hussein El-Sayed.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Ahmed Khairy, Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan, Moussa Yedan, Walid Soliman, Ramadan Sobhy, Karim ‘Bambo’.
Forwards: Amr Gamal, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Emad Meteb.