The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan appointed new Ittihad of Alexandria manager
Former Jordan national team coach Hossam Hassan led Zamalek SC for only six matches this year, recording 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses before he was sacked earlier this month – following a 0-0 draw with Dakhleya – and replaced by Portuguese coach Jaime Pacheco.
The 48-year-old will continue his managerial career in Egypt with Ittihad of Alexandria after coach Talaat Youssef stepped down from his position following the team’s 2-0 loss against Wadi Degla on Sunday.
The new managing team of the Alexandrian side consists of Tarek Soliman, Ibrahim Hassan, Emad El-Mandouh and former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder Hassan Mostafa.
Ittihad, who have 8 points from 6 games, next face Hassan’s former side Zamalek in the Egyptian Premier League on the 30th of October.