Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan appointed new Ittihad of Alexandria manager
Former Jordan national team coach Hossam Hassan led Zamalek SC for only six matches this year, recording 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses before he was sacked earlier this month – following a 0-0 draw with Dakhleya – and replaced by Portuguese coach Jaime Pacheco.
The 48-year-old will continue his managerial career in Egypt with Ittihad of Alexandria after coach Talaat Youssef stepped down from his position following the team’s 2-0 loss against Wadi Degla on Sunday.
The new managing team of the Alexandrian side consists of Tarek Soliman, Ibrahim Hassan, Emad El-Mandouh and former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder Hassan Mostafa.
Ittihad, who have 8 points from 6 games, next face Hassan’s former side Zamalek in the Egyptian Premier League on the 30th of October.