The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan appointed new Ittihad of Alexandria manager
Former Jordan national team coach Hossam Hassan led Zamalek SC for only six matches this year, recording 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses before he was sacked earlier this month – following a 0-0 draw with Dakhleya – and replaced by Portuguese coach Jaime Pacheco.
The 48-year-old will continue his managerial career in Egypt with Ittihad of Alexandria after coach Talaat Youssef stepped down from his position following the team’s 2-0 loss against Wadi Degla on Sunday.
The new managing team of the Alexandrian side consists of Tarek Soliman, Ibrahim Hassan, Emad El-Mandouh and former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder Hassan Mostafa.
Ittihad, who have 8 points from 6 games, next face Hassan’s former side Zamalek in the Egyptian Premier League on the 30th of October.