Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan appointed new Ittihad of Alexandria manager
Former Jordan national team coach Hossam Hassan led Zamalek SC for only six matches this year, recording 1 win, 2 draws and 3 losses before he was sacked earlier this month – following a 0-0 draw with Dakhleya – and replaced by Portuguese coach Jaime Pacheco.
The 48-year-old will continue his managerial career in Egypt with Ittihad of Alexandria after coach Talaat Youssef stepped down from his position following the team’s 2-0 loss against Wadi Degla on Sunday.
The new managing team of the Alexandrian side consists of Tarek Soliman, Ibrahim Hassan, Emad El-Mandouh and former Al Ahly and Zamalek midfielder Hassan Mostafa.
Ittihad, who have 8 points from 6 games, next face Hassan’s former side Zamalek in the Egyptian Premier League on the 30th of October.