Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Amr Gamal tears anterior cruciate ligament
Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal’s anterior cruciate ligament tear was confirmed by the club after the player went through medical test.
23-year-old Gamal was injured before the end of the first half of Al Ahly’s match in the sixth round of the Egyptian Premier League against Assiouty Sport which ended in a 0-0 draw.
Al Ahly are finalizing all the needed procedures for Gamal to travel to Germany as soon as possible to proceed with ACL surgery.
“I went through X-Ray on Monday and it was a confirmed ACL tear and cut in the cartilage of the knee. I will go to the club to agree with the medical staff on the treatment program,” Gamal told Yallakora.
Gamal’s injury means he could be sidelined for up to six months and is a huge loss for the Egyptian national team as they will lose his services in the crucial final qualifying rounds of the 2015 African Cup of Nations this November.