Zamalek earned a comfortable 3-0 win over Dakhelya in Mohamed Helmy’s first...
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veroia hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
Amr Gamal tears anterior cruciate ligament
23-year-old Gamal was injured before the end of the first half of Al Ahly’s match in the sixth round of the Egyptian Premier League against Assiouty Sport which ended in a 0-0 draw.
Al Ahly are finalizing all the needed procedures for Gamal to travel to Germany as soon as possible to proceed with ACL surgery.
“I went through X-Ray on Monday and it was a confirmed ACL tear and cut in the cartilage of the knee. I will go to the club to agree with the medical staff on the treatment program,” Gamal told Yallakora.
Gamal’s injury means he could be sidelined for up to six months and is a huge loss for the Egyptian national team as they will lose his services in the crucial final qualifying rounds of the 2015 African Cup of Nations this November.