Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Amr Gamal tears anterior cruciate ligament
23-year-old Gamal was injured before the end of the first half of Al Ahly’s match in the sixth round of the Egyptian Premier League against Assiouty Sport which ended in a 0-0 draw.
Al Ahly are finalizing all the needed procedures for Gamal to travel to Germany as soon as possible to proceed with ACL surgery.
“I went through X-Ray on Monday and it was a confirmed ACL tear and cut in the cartilage of the knee. I will go to the club to agree with the medical staff on the treatment program,” Gamal told Yallakora.
Gamal’s injury means he could be sidelined for up to six months and is a huge loss for the Egyptian national team as they will lose his services in the crucial final qualifying rounds of the 2015 African Cup of Nations this November.