Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Amr Gamal tears anterior cruciate ligament
Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal’s anterior cruciate ligament tear was confirmed by the club after the player went through medical test.
23-year-old Gamal was injured before the end of the first half of Al Ahly’s match in the sixth round of the Egyptian Premier League against Assiouty Sport which ended in a 0-0 draw.
Al Ahly are finalizing all the needed procedures for Gamal to travel to Germany as soon as possible to proceed with ACL surgery.
“I went through X-Ray on Monday and it was a confirmed ACL tear and cut in the cartilage of the knee. I will go to the club to agree with the medical staff on the treatment program,” Gamal told Yallakora.
Gamal’s injury means he could be sidelined for up to six months and is a huge loss for the Egyptian national team as they will lose his services in the crucial final qualifying rounds of the 2015 African Cup of Nations this November.