AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Pacheco announces Zamalek squad to face Ittihad of Alexandria
On Tuesday evening, Portuguese manager Pacheco announced the 20 players called up for the match against the Green Giants, taking place on Thursday, the 30th of October.
The Whites will face off against former boss Hossam Hassan, who has been newly-appointed as manager of Ittihad of Alexandria.
Pacheco will be managing only his second match in Egypt after being hired as Hossam Hassan’s replacement.
The squad list witnessed the return of Abdoulaye Cissé, Mostafa Fathi and Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’ after they were excluded from the squad that beat Smouha 2-0 in matchday 6, while Ayman Hefny will be out due to suspension after accumulating 3 yellow cards.
The Zamalek squad is as follows:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy and Mahmoud ‘Gennesh’.
Defenders: Ahmed Samir, Ali Gabr, Hamada Tolba, Hazem Emam and Mohamed Koffi.
Midfielders: Ahmed Tawfik, Ibrahim Salah, Momen Zakaria, Moruf Yusuf, Mostafa Fathi, Omar Gaber, Mostafa Fathi and Tarek Hamed.
Forwards: Ahmed Eid, Basem Morsi, Khaled Kamar, Abdoulaye Cissé and Youssef Ibrahim “Obama”.
Zamalek lie 8th in the league while Ittihad are placed 16th.