South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Al Masry lose recently-signed Nigerian striker Minusu Buba to ACL injury
The 30-year-old Nigerian who made the switch from El-Gouna FC this summer sustained the injury during a friendly against Damietta FC.
— Al-Masry Club (@almasrysc) October 28, 2014
The veteran striker, who was the league’s top scorer during the 2009/2010 season, had only played 26 minutes so far for the Port Said side, who will also be without striker Hamada Yehia in their next game against Dakhleya also due to injury.
Team doctor Magdi Alfy and rehabilitation specialist Medhat Mokhtar confirmed that Buba will go under the knife shortly before undergoing a 6-month rehabilitation program.