Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Al Masry lose recently-signed Nigerian striker Minusu Buba to ACL injury
The 30-year-old Nigerian who made the switch from El-Gouna FC this summer sustained the injury during a friendly against Damietta FC.
— Al-Masry Club (@almasrysc) October 28, 2014
The veteran striker, who was the league’s top scorer during the 2009/2010 season, had only played 26 minutes so far for the Port Said side, who will also be without striker Hamada Yehia in their next game against Dakhleya also due to injury.
Team doctor Magdi Alfy and rehabilitation specialist Medhat Mokhtar confirmed that Buba will go under the knife shortly before undergoing a 6-month rehabilitation program.