Abdulai Alhassan, Bolga All Stars FC owner, featured in his team’s draw...
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
Marítimo sign young Egyptian Mohamed Mohsen
The 19-year-old made his debut for Marítimo ‘C’ on Sunday afternoon in a 1-2 win over Gafanha in the Campeonato Nacional (third division), playing 75 minutes before coming off injured.
In a statement posted after the game on Facebook, Marítimo described his debut as a “very positive” one, while also welcoming him to the club.
Mohsen, who can play as a centre-back or defensive-midfielder, has played in Egypt for Petrojet, ENPPI and Al-Marreikh (Port Said) in the past, as well as the youth national team.
The Egyptian attracted interest from Marítimo in September, later being offered a trial, which was a success.
He joins on a reported one-year contract, and will link up with compatriot Mohamed Ibrahim, who joined the Portuguese side in August from Zamalek.