Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Marítimo sign young Egyptian Mohamed Mohsen
The 19-year-old made his debut for Marítimo ‘C’ on Sunday afternoon in a 1-2 win over Gafanha in the Campeonato Nacional (third division), playing 75 minutes before coming off injured.
In a statement posted after the game on Facebook, Marítimo described his debut as a “very positive” one, while also welcoming him to the club.
Mohsen, who can play as a centre-back or defensive-midfielder, has played in Egypt for Petrojet, ENPPI and Al-Marreikh (Port Said) in the past, as well as the youth national team.
The Egyptian attracted interest from Marítimo in September, later being offered a trial, which was a success.
He joins on a reported one-year contract, and will link up with compatriot Mohamed Ibrahim, who joined the Portuguese side in August from Zamalek.