Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Al Ahly fine Hossam Ghaly 150,000 EGP for substitution refusal
The Red Devils have slapped Ghaly with a huge 150,000 EGP fine following his refusal to get substituted.
Ghaly is the second player from Al Ahly to be fined in a matter of days as the club penalised Walid Soliman 5,000 EGP following his controversial actions against the referee in the same match against Assiouty.
Al Ahly drew 0-0 with the Assiut-based club, and in addition to the frustration shown by the players, it didn’t get any better when it was confirmed that Amr Gamal tore his anterior cruciate ligament during the match.