ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Al Ahly fine Hossam Ghaly 150,000 EGP for substitution refusal
The Red Devils have slapped Ghaly with a huge 150,000 EGP fine following his refusal to get substituted.
Ghaly is the second player from Al Ahly to be fined in a matter of days as the club penalised Walid Soliman 5,000 EGP following his controversial actions against the referee in the same match against Assiouty.
Al Ahly drew 0-0 with the Assiut-based club, and in addition to the frustration shown by the players, it didn’t get any better when it was confirmed that Amr Gamal tore his anterior cruciate ligament during the match.