Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
Al Ahly fine Hossam Ghaly 150,000 EGP for substitution refusal
Hossam Ghaly has been hit with a fine as a result of his actions against Assiouty Sport, in a match that ended disappointingly for Al Ahly.
The Red Devils have slapped Ghaly with a huge 150,000 EGP fine following his refusal to get substituted.
Ghaly is the second player from Al Ahly to be fined in a matter of days as the club penalised Walid Soliman 5,000 EGP following his controversial actions against the referee in the same match against Assiouty.
Al Ahly drew 0-0 with the Assiut-based club, and in addition to the frustration shown by the players, it didn’t get any better when it was confirmed that Amr Gamal tore his anterior cruciate ligament during the match.