Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Al Ahly fine Hossam Ghaly 150,000 EGP for substitution refusal
Hossam Ghaly has been hit with a fine as a result of his actions against Assiouty Sport, in a match that ended disappointingly for Al Ahly.
The Red Devils have slapped Ghaly with a huge 150,000 EGP fine following his refusal to get substituted.
Ghaly is the second player from Al Ahly to be fined in a matter of days as the club penalised Walid Soliman 5,000 EGP following his controversial actions against the referee in the same match against Assiouty.
Al Ahly drew 0-0 with the Assiut-based club, and in addition to the frustration shown by the players, it didn’t get any better when it was confirmed that Amr Gamal tore his anterior cruciate ligament during the match.