Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Al Ahly fine Hossam Ghaly 150,000 EGP for substitution refusal
The Red Devils have slapped Ghaly with a huge 150,000 EGP fine following his refusal to get substituted.
Ghaly is the second player from Al Ahly to be fined in a matter of days as the club penalised Walid Soliman 5,000 EGP following his controversial actions against the referee in the same match against Assiouty.
Al Ahly drew 0-0 with the Assiut-based club, and in addition to the frustration shown by the players, it didn’t get any better when it was confirmed that Amr Gamal tore his anterior cruciate ligament during the match.