Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Exclusive: Rami Rabia to join Olympic national team camp
Rami Rabia told KingFut that he has contacted manager Hossam El-Badry, telling him that he is fit if needed and would like to rejoin the Olympic team in his quest to regain fitness following his injury.
The former Al Ahly player underwent surgery on a troublesome stomach-muscle problem that kept him out for around five weeks, but has since returned and participated with Sporting’s ‘B’ team.
“I am fit and able to play for 90 minutes as I have done in the past matches since returning from injury,” 21-year-old Rabia told KingFut.com‘s Marwan Ahmed.
“I am supposed to arrive to Cairo on the 5th of November and join the Olympic team camp later. I’m currently organizing the whole thing with captain Ayman Hafez.
“We face Oman away on the 13th and Uganda on the 18th,” Rabia concluded.
It is worth noting that Rabia joined Portuguese outfit Sporting Clube de Portugal last summer from Al Ahly but has yet to make an appearance for the senior side, although he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.
In order to qualify for the 2016 Rio games, El-Badry will have to lead his team to one of the top three positions in the 2015 CAF U-23 Cup, to be hosted in DR Congo in December 2015.