Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Exclusive: Rami Rabia to join Olympic national team camp
Rami Rabia told KingFut that he has contacted manager Hossam El-Badry, telling him that he is fit if needed and would like to rejoin the Olympic team in his quest to regain fitness following his injury.
The former Al Ahly player underwent surgery on a troublesome stomach-muscle problem that kept him out for around five weeks, but has since returned and participated with Sporting’s ‘B’ team.
“I am fit and able to play for 90 minutes as I have done in the past matches since returning from injury,” 21-year-old Rabia told KingFut.com‘s Marwan Ahmed.
“I am supposed to arrive to Cairo on the 5th of November and join the Olympic team camp later. I’m currently organizing the whole thing with captain Ayman Hafez.
“We face Oman away on the 13th and Uganda on the 18th,” Rabia concluded.
It is worth noting that Rabia joined Portuguese outfit Sporting Clube de Portugal last summer from Al Ahly but has yet to make an appearance for the senior side, although he was included in the club’s UEFA Champions League squad.
In order to qualify for the 2016 Rio games, El-Badry will have to lead his team to one of the top three positions in the 2015 CAF U-23 Cup, to be hosted in DR Congo in December 2015.