The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Hosni Abd-Rabo files complaint to FIFA against Saudi’s Al Nassr FC
An official complaint was submitted by Ismaily’s midfield star Hosni Abd-Rabo to FIFA against Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr FC.
The ‘Caesar’ addressed FIFA after attempting to negotiate with the Saudi Arabian club for over a year, losing hope in receiving his late dues, which are claimed to be $550,000 (approximately 3.9 million EGP).
Nasser Azam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s lawyer who filed the complaint, said that Al Nassr acknowledged the player’s late dues therefore the problem is expected to end soon.
Abd-Rabo, 30, played for Al Nassr FC for one year in 2012 on loan from Ismaily.