Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Hosni Abd-Rabo files complaint to FIFA against Saudi’s Al Nassr FC
An official complaint was submitted by Ismaily’s midfield star Hosni Abd-Rabo to FIFA against Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr FC.
The ‘Caesar’ addressed FIFA after attempting to negotiate with the Saudi Arabian club for over a year, losing hope in receiving his late dues, which are claimed to be $550,000 (approximately 3.9 million EGP).
Nasser Azam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s lawyer who filed the complaint, said that Al Nassr acknowledged the player’s late dues therefore the problem is expected to end soon.
Abd-Rabo, 30, played for Al Nassr FC for one year in 2012 on loan from Ismaily.