Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Hosni Abd-Rabo files complaint to FIFA against Saudi’s Al Nassr FC
An official complaint was submitted by Ismaily’s midfield star Hosni Abd-Rabo to FIFA against Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr FC.
The ‘Caesar’ addressed FIFA after attempting to negotiate with the Saudi Arabian club for over a year, losing hope in receiving his late dues, which are claimed to be $550,000 (approximately 3.9 million EGP).
Nasser Azam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s lawyer who filed the complaint, said that Al Nassr acknowledged the player’s late dues therefore the problem is expected to end soon.
Abd-Rabo, 30, played for Al Nassr FC for one year in 2012 on loan from Ismaily.