Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Hosni Abd-Rabo files complaint to FIFA against Saudi’s Al Nassr FC
An official complaint was submitted by Ismaily’s midfield star Hosni Abd-Rabo to FIFA against Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr FC.
The ‘Caesar’ addressed FIFA after attempting to negotiate with the Saudi Arabian club for over a year, losing hope in receiving his late dues, which are claimed to be $550,000 (approximately 3.9 million EGP).
Nasser Azam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s lawyer who filed the complaint, said that Al Nassr acknowledged the player’s late dues therefore the problem is expected to end soon.
Abd-Rabo, 30, played for Al Nassr FC for one year in 2012 on loan from Ismaily.