Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Hosni Abd-Rabo files complaint to FIFA against Saudi’s Al Nassr FC
An official complaint was submitted by Ismaily’s midfield star Hosni Abd-Rabo to FIFA against Saudi Arabian side Al Nassr FC.
The ‘Caesar’ addressed FIFA after attempting to negotiate with the Saudi Arabian club for over a year, losing hope in receiving his late dues, which are claimed to be $550,000 (approximately 3.9 million EGP).
Nasser Azam, Hosni Abd-Rabo’s lawyer who filed the complaint, said that Al Nassr acknowledged the player’s late dues therefore the problem is expected to end soon.
Abd-Rabo, 30, played for Al Nassr FC for one year in 2012 on loan from Ismaily.