Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
AFCON 2015 dates unchanged, Morocco given deadline
CAF released a statement, after its executive committee meeting in Algiers Monday the 8th of November, unanimously reiterating their stance that the tournament will continue its history of never being postponed.
It read in part: “The Executive Committee of CAF confirms its commitment to keep the competition on the dates indicated, while asking the Royal Moroccan Football Federation to clarify the position of Morocco no later than 8 November, 2014.”
“This time given also applies to all other CAF national associations wishing to organise the competition on the dates agreed as long as the hosting requirements are met.”
CAF also made clear their compliance with World Health Organization (WHO) health protocols and prescription of the same to all their member associations; three of which have been affected by Ebola (Sierra Leone, Guinea and Liberia) and thus banned from hosting international matches.
Another meeting will be held in Cairo on November 11, 2014 to finalise on the issue.