Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Salah travels to Slovenia as Egyptian named in Chelsea’s 22-man Champions League squad
Egypt international Mohamed Salah was an unused sub during Chelsea’s record breaking game in their previous group stage fixture against Maribor, which came as a shock to many of the winger’s fans as two youngsters came off the bench instead.
The 22-year-old winger could very well feature against the humble Maribor side this time around as the London-based club stay top of their Champions League group with 7 points and 0 losses.
It must be noted that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho expressed his disappointment in Salah’s performance against Shrewsbury Town, despite their 2-1 win and the Egyptian’s assist for Drogba’s goal.
Chelsea conducted their final training session today at the Cobham Training Centre – which is the club’s training ground located in the village of Stoke d’Abernon – before tomorrow’s match in Slovenia.
The match kicks off Wednesday evening at 9:45 pm Cairo time.
The travelling squad in full is: