ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Salah travels to Slovenia as Egyptian named in Chelsea’s 22-man Champions League squad
Egypt international Mohamed Salah was an unused sub during Chelsea’s record breaking game in their previous group stage fixture against Maribor, which came as a shock to many of the winger’s fans as two youngsters came off the bench instead.
The 22-year-old winger could very well feature against the humble Maribor side this time around as the London-based club stay top of their Champions League group with 7 points and 0 losses.
It must be noted that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho expressed his disappointment in Salah’s performance against Shrewsbury Town, despite their 2-1 win and the Egyptian’s assist for Drogba’s goal.
Chelsea conducted their final training session today at the Cobham Training Centre – which is the club’s training ground located in the village of Stoke d’Abernon – before tomorrow’s match in Slovenia.
The match kicks off Wednesday evening at 9:45 pm Cairo time.
The travelling squad in full is: