Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Salah travels to Slovenia as Egyptian named in Chelsea’s 22-man Champions League squad
Egypt international Mohamed Salah was an unused sub during Chelsea’s record breaking game in their previous group stage fixture against Maribor, which came as a shock to many of the winger’s fans as two youngsters came off the bench instead.
The 22-year-old winger could very well feature against the humble Maribor side this time around as the London-based club stay top of their Champions League group with 7 points and 0 losses.
It must be noted that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho expressed his disappointment in Salah’s performance against Shrewsbury Town, despite their 2-1 win and the Egyptian’s assist for Drogba’s goal.
Chelsea conducted their final training session today at the Cobham Training Centre – which is the club’s training ground located in the village of Stoke d’Abernon – before tomorrow’s match in Slovenia.
The match kicks off Wednesday evening at 9:45 pm Cairo time.
The travelling squad in full is: