Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Salah travels to Slovenia as Egyptian named in Chelsea’s 22-man Champions League squad
Egypt international Mohamed Salah was an unused sub during Chelsea’s record breaking game in their previous group stage fixture against Maribor, which came as a shock to many of the winger’s fans as two youngsters came off the bench instead.
The 22-year-old winger could very well feature against the humble Maribor side this time around as the London-based club stay top of their Champions League group with 7 points and 0 losses.
It must be noted that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho expressed his disappointment in Salah’s performance against Shrewsbury Town, despite their 2-1 win and the Egyptian’s assist for Drogba’s goal.
Chelsea conducted their final training session today at the Cobham Training Centre – which is the club’s training ground located in the village of Stoke d’Abernon – before tomorrow’s match in Slovenia.
The match kicks off Wednesday evening at 9:45 pm Cairo time.
The travelling squad in full is: