Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Salah travels to Slovenia as Egyptian named in Chelsea’s 22-man Champions League squad
Egypt international Mohamed Salah was an unused sub during Chelsea’s record breaking game in their previous group stage fixture against Maribor, which came as a shock to many of the winger’s fans as two youngsters came off the bench instead.
The 22-year-old winger could very well feature against the humble Maribor side this time around as the London-based club stay top of their Champions League group with 7 points and 0 losses.
It must be noted that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho expressed his disappointment in Salah’s performance against Shrewsbury Town, despite their 2-1 win and the Egyptian’s assist for Drogba’s goal.
Chelsea conducted their final training session today at the Cobham Training Centre – which is the club’s training ground located in the village of Stoke d’Abernon – before tomorrow’s match in Slovenia.
The match kicks off Wednesday evening at 9:45 pm Cairo time.
The travelling squad in full is: