An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Xavi to visit Egypt in December to train 500 youngsters
Egyptian real estate company Palm Hills Developments issued a statement on Tuesday, announcing that 34-year-old Spanish legend Xavi is set to train over 500 Egyptian youngsters in December, at the home of the Barcelona Football School ‘FCBEscola’ in Egypt.
The Barcelona captain will hold a press conference in Barcelona’s stadium Camp Nou in few days to announce the details of his visit to train the young players, which would be his first time to do so in the Middle East or Africa.
Palm Hills CEO Tarek Abdel-Rahman said regarding Xavi’s visit: “The agreement with Xavi is a part of our strategy to promote Egypt worldwide through hosting major events with international flavour.”
He added: “Xavi is a football icon and has fans all over the world which would direct the world attention to Egypt.”
The football camp is expected to be held for five days between the 19th and 23rd of December 2014.