Desire Oparonozie’s late goal was enough to see the Super Falcons through...
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
Xavi to visit Egypt in December to train 500 youngsters
Egyptian real estate company Palm Hills Developments issued a statement on Tuesday, announcing that 34-year-old Spanish legend Xavi is set to train over 500 Egyptian youngsters in December, at the home of the Barcelona Football School ‘FCBEscola’ in Egypt.
The Barcelona captain will hold a press conference in Barcelona’s stadium Camp Nou in few days to announce the details of his visit to train the young players, which would be his first time to do so in the Middle East or Africa.
Palm Hills CEO Tarek Abdel-Rahman said regarding Xavi’s visit: “The agreement with Xavi is a part of our strategy to promote Egypt worldwide through hosting major events with international flavour.”
He added: “Xavi is a football icon and has fans all over the world which would direct the world attention to Egypt.”
The football camp is expected to be held for five days between the 19th and 23rd of December 2014.