In episode two of the revamped KingFut podcast, host Ahmed Assem...
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Trezeguet features as Genk thrash Mouscron
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
Xavi to visit Egypt in December to train 500 youngsters
Egyptian real estate company Palm Hills Developments issued a statement on Tuesday, announcing that 34-year-old Spanish legend Xavi is set to train over 500 Egyptian youngsters in December, at the home of the Barcelona Football School ‘FCBEscola’ in Egypt.
The Barcelona captain will hold a press conference in Barcelona’s stadium Camp Nou in few days to announce the details of his visit to train the young players, which would be his first time to do so in the Middle East or Africa.
Palm Hills CEO Tarek Abdel-Rahman said regarding Xavi’s visit: “The agreement with Xavi is a part of our strategy to promote Egypt worldwide through hosting major events with international flavour.”
He added: “Xavi is a football icon and has fans all over the world which would direct the world attention to Egypt.”
The football camp is expected to be held for five days between the 19th and 23rd of December 2014.