Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
Xavi to visit Egypt in December to train 500 youngsters
Egyptian real estate company Palm Hills Developments issued a statement on Tuesday, announcing that 34-year-old Spanish legend Xavi is set to train over 500 Egyptian youngsters in December, at the home of the Barcelona Football School ‘FCBEscola’ in Egypt.
The Barcelona captain will hold a press conference in Barcelona’s stadium Camp Nou in few days to announce the details of his visit to train the young players, which would be his first time to do so in the Middle East or Africa.
Palm Hills CEO Tarek Abdel-Rahman said regarding Xavi’s visit: “The agreement with Xavi is a part of our strategy to promote Egypt worldwide through hosting major events with international flavour.”
He added: “Xavi is a football icon and has fans all over the world which would direct the world attention to Egypt.”
The football camp is expected to be held for five days between the 19th and 23rd of December 2014.