Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
VIDEO: Ahmed Refaat’s double fires ENPPI top of the table
Damnhour started the match strongly and managed to take the lead through Hamada El-Ghanam within the first six minutes as Ali Lotfy was given a yellow card for a tackle in the box.
20 minutes later, Sherwida headed in a brilliant cross and gave ENPPI the equaliser.
68 minutes into the match, Sherwida was taken off for Ahmed Refaat, which ultimately turned out to be an inspired substitution.
The 21-year-old, gave ENPPI the lead in the 77th minute after a brilliant free-kick was fired home to the left of the Damnhour keeper.
In the 82nd minute, Damnhour’s coach, Ahmed Ashour, took off Afroto for Mostafa Badawy, with Badawy scoring a free-kick 4 minutes later.
As the game headed towards a draw, ENPPI got awarded another free-kick in the 4th minute of the injury time.
Ahmed Refaat’s stepped up to the plate and delivered the free-kick, which was deflected into the net, giving ENPPI the vital 3 points.
The win pushes ENPPI to the top of the ladder with a one-point advantage over Zamalek, who defeated Haras El-Hodood yesterday.
Other scores from tonight saw Assiouty Sport draw with Ittihad El-Shorta 2-2 and Ismaily defeat Wadi Degla 2-1 thanks to a brace from Ghanaian hitman John Antwi.