Zambia U-20 national team manager Beston Cgambeshi has announced his squad for...
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
- Cuper: Preparations for World Cup starts now
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
VIDEO: Ahmed Refaat’s double fires ENPPI top of the table
Damnhour started the match strongly and managed to take the lead through Hamada El-Ghanam within the first six minutes as Ali Lotfy was given a yellow card for a tackle in the box.
20 minutes later, Sherwida headed in a brilliant cross and gave ENPPI the equaliser.
68 minutes into the match, Sherwida was taken off for Ahmed Refaat, which ultimately turned out to be an inspired substitution.
The 21-year-old, gave ENPPI the lead in the 77th minute after a brilliant free-kick was fired home to the left of the Damnhour keeper.
In the 82nd minute, Damnhour’s coach, Ahmed Ashour, took off Afroto for Mostafa Badawy, with Badawy scoring a free-kick 4 minutes later.
As the game headed towards a draw, ENPPI got awarded another free-kick in the 4th minute of the injury time.
Ahmed Refaat’s stepped up to the plate and delivered the free-kick, which was deflected into the net, giving ENPPI the vital 3 points.
The win pushes ENPPI to the top of the ladder with a one-point advantage over Zamalek, who defeated Haras El-Hodood yesterday.
Other scores from tonight saw Assiouty Sport draw with Ittihad El-Shorta 2-2 and Ismaily defeat Wadi Degla 2-1 thanks to a brace from Ghanaian hitman John Antwi.