Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
El-Sulaya admits turning down Al Ahly, Villarreal offers
Amr El-Sulaya admits to turning down offers from Cairo giants Al Ahly and Spanish club Villarreal to stay at Ismaily.
The Ismaily and Egypt international midfielder admitted turning down an offer from Villarreal – with whom he previously had a trial – and also another from Al Ahly to join them next January to stay at Ismaily, the club he always played for since being a youngster, according to Algomhuria.net.eg.
El-Sulaya who has three years left with Ismaily on his contract said that he is waiting for a suitable offer from European clubs, while he believes that high competition in the current Egyptian Premier League helped a lot with Egypt’s late performances.
Amr who has been called up for Egypt’s next two encounters against Senegal and Tunisia believes Egypt can win and qualify to the upcoming AFCON.