Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
El-Sulaya admits turning down Al Ahly, Villarreal offers
Amr El-Sulaya admits to turning down offers from Cairo giants Al Ahly and Spanish club Villarreal to stay at Ismaily.
The Ismaily and Egypt international midfielder admitted turning down an offer from Villarreal – with whom he previously had a trial – and also another from Al Ahly to join them next January to stay at Ismaily, the club he always played for since being a youngster, according to Algomhuria.net.eg.
El-Sulaya who has three years left with Ismaily on his contract said that he is waiting for a suitable offer from European clubs, while he believes that high competition in the current Egyptian Premier League helped a lot with Egypt’s late performances.
Amr who has been called up for Egypt’s next two encounters against Senegal and Tunisia believes Egypt can win and qualify to the upcoming AFCON.