Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Damanhour sign Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract
The former Egyptian international has been a free agent since August 2013, after terminating his contract with Lebanese club Salam Zgharta.
The club officially announced on Saturday that they have managed to land Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract starting January, becoming the fifth Egyptian club to have had Said in their ranks after Al Ahly, Zamalek, Ismaily, and Ittihad of Alexandria.
Said has not played an official league game since 2011, but endured a trial at Zamalek in June when Ahmed Hossam Mido was the club’s coach.
It is also worth mentioning that newly promoted Damanhour sit in 19th in the table, with only three points from eight games and an abysmal -11 goal difference.