KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
Damanhour sign Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract
The former Egyptian international has been a free agent since August 2013, after terminating his contract with Lebanese club Salam Zgharta.
The club officially announced on Saturday that they have managed to land Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract starting January, becoming the fifth Egyptian club to have had Said in their ranks after Al Ahly, Zamalek, Ismaily, and Ittihad of Alexandria.
Said has not played an official league game since 2011, but endured a trial at Zamalek in June when Ahmed Hossam Mido was the club’s coach.
It is also worth mentioning that newly promoted Damanhour sit in 19th in the table, with only three points from eight games and an abysmal -11 goal difference.