Pitso is careful against overloading his players with too much information and...
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
Damanhour sign Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract
The former Egyptian international has been a free agent since August 2013, after terminating his contract with Lebanese club Salam Zgharta.
The club officially announced on Saturday that they have managed to land Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract starting January, becoming the fifth Egyptian club to have had Said in their ranks after Al Ahly, Zamalek, Ismaily, and Ittihad of Alexandria.
Said has not played an official league game since 2011, but endured a trial at Zamalek in June when Ahmed Hossam Mido was the club’s coach.
It is also worth mentioning that newly promoted Damanhour sit in 19th in the table, with only three points from eight games and an abysmal -11 goal difference.