The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Damanhour sign Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract
The former Egyptian international has been a free agent since August 2013, after terminating his contract with Lebanese club Salam Zgharta.
The club officially announced on Saturday that they have managed to land Ibrahim Said on a six-month contract starting January, becoming the fifth Egyptian club to have had Said in their ranks after Al Ahly, Zamalek, Ismaily, and Ittihad of Alexandria.
Said has not played an official league game since 2011, but endured a trial at Zamalek in June when Ahmed Hossam Mido was the club’s coach.
It is also worth mentioning that newly promoted Damanhour sit in 19th in the table, with only three points from eight games and an abysmal -11 goal difference.