Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Zamalek trio to miss out on Tunisia trip
Zamalek’s goalkeeper, Ahmed El-Shennawy, who was subbed out in the 8th minute of Egypt’s AFCON qualifying loss against Senegal after conceding a goal, has been dropped from the team after reports suggested he sustained an ankle injury during the match.
Essam El-Hadary has been called upon to travel to Tunisia to catch up with the Egyptian delegation, which have currently traveled with only two goalkeepers: Ali Lotfi (ENPPI) and Mohamed Sobhy (Smouha).
Both Hazem Emam and Ibrahim Salah will also miss out on the trip, the former with a groin injury and the latter with an ankle injury, both of which occurred during the match against Senegal.
The three players make their way back to Zamalek for medical check-ups to identify the severity of their injuries.