Hazem Emam has admitted that his early days at Italy’s Serie...
- Emam talks about his Udinese days and Salah
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
Zamalek trio to miss out on Tunisia trip
Zamalek’s goalkeeper, Ahmed El-Shennawy, who was subbed out in the 8th minute of Egypt’s AFCON qualifying loss against Senegal after conceding a goal, has been dropped from the team after reports suggested he sustained an ankle injury during the match.
Essam El-Hadary has been called upon to travel to Tunisia to catch up with the Egyptian delegation, which have currently traveled with only two goalkeepers: Ali Lotfi (ENPPI) and Mohamed Sobhy (Smouha).
Both Hazem Emam and Ibrahim Salah will also miss out on the trip, the former with a groin injury and the latter with an ankle injury, both of which occurred during the match against Senegal.
The three players make their way back to Zamalek for medical check-ups to identify the severity of their injuries.