Roma general manager Mauro Baldissoni spoke to Premium Sport about Mohamed Salah’s replacement...
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
Zamalek trio to miss out on Tunisia trip
Zamalek’s goalkeeper, Ahmed El-Shennawy, who was subbed out in the 8th minute of Egypt’s AFCON qualifying loss against Senegal after conceding a goal, has been dropped from the team after reports suggested he sustained an ankle injury during the match.
Essam El-Hadary has been called upon to travel to Tunisia to catch up with the Egyptian delegation, which have currently traveled with only two goalkeepers: Ali Lotfi (ENPPI) and Mohamed Sobhy (Smouha).
Both Hazem Emam and Ibrahim Salah will also miss out on the trip, the former with a groin injury and the latter with an ankle injury, both of which occurred during the match against Senegal.
The three players make their way back to Zamalek for medical check-ups to identify the severity of their injuries.