Egyptian International Mohamed Abdelshafy returned to Al Ahli’s lineup as they beat...
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
Zamalek trio to miss out on Tunisia trip
Zamalek’s goalkeeper, Ahmed El-Shennawy, who was subbed out in the 8th minute of Egypt’s AFCON qualifying loss against Senegal after conceding a goal, has been dropped from the team after reports suggested he sustained an ankle injury during the match.
Essam El-Hadary has been called upon to travel to Tunisia to catch up with the Egyptian delegation, which have currently traveled with only two goalkeepers: Ali Lotfi (ENPPI) and Mohamed Sobhy (Smouha).
Both Hazem Emam and Ibrahim Salah will also miss out on the trip, the former with a groin injury and the latter with an ankle injury, both of which occurred during the match against Senegal.
The three players make their way back to Zamalek for medical check-ups to identify the severity of their injuries.