Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Zamalek trio to miss out on Tunisia trip
Zamalek’s goalkeeper, Ahmed El-Shennawy, who was subbed out in the 8th minute of Egypt’s AFCON qualifying loss against Senegal after conceding a goal, has been dropped from the team after reports suggested he sustained an ankle injury during the match.
Essam El-Hadary has been called upon to travel to Tunisia to catch up with the Egyptian delegation, which have currently traveled with only two goalkeepers: Ali Lotfi (ENPPI) and Mohamed Sobhy (Smouha).
Both Hazem Emam and Ibrahim Salah will also miss out on the trip, the former with a groin injury and the latter with an ankle injury, both of which occurred during the match against Senegal.
The three players make their way back to Zamalek for medical check-ups to identify the severity of their injuries.