Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Sporting president: Shikabala is missing but he’s not Rambo
Last Wednesday, Sporting Lisbon president Bruno de Carvalho gave an interview to the club’s TV station, where he spoke about several topics, including the issue regarding Egyptian midfielder Shikabala, missing from the club since September.
The interview, which lasted for approximately two and a half hours, gave the controversial president plenty of time to talk about his team and the current issues in Portuguese football.
Shikabala, who hasn’t shown up for training since September, following a friendly in Egypt against Ittihad of Alexandria, was a subject which Carvalho approached in a somewhat comical manner.
“It is a perfectly normal sports management issue. Shikabala is missing, but he’s not Rambo. He’s not missing in action. One day he’ll leave under Sporting’s terms. He was bought for 200 thousand Euros and then we’ll see for how much he’s going to get sold for.”
Linked with Ittihad of Alexandria and clubs in Turkey, Shikabala has a contract with Sporting until 2018 and a buyout clause of 45 million Euros.