Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Fiorentina’s Hegazy could join Espanyol in January – Reports
The 23-year-old international, who was linked with a move to Serie club Chievo Verona last week, is struggling to find a place in Vicenzo Montella’s team due to the stiff competition with the likes of Gonzalo Rodríguez, Stefan Savić, Marcos Alonso and Nenad Tomovic.
With these defenders available, among others, while Hegazy recovered from a second consecutive ACL injury towards the end of March, the towering Egyptian has been left out of the Viola’s squad for most of their Serie A games this season.
According to AS, Barcelona-based club Espanyol would like to take advantage of Hegazy’s current situation at Fiorentina and sign him on loan in the upcoming transfer window.
The Egyptian international is yet to make his first appearance in Serie A this season after 11 games played, which may make him keen on the move in January.