Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Amr Zaki’s brother handed lifetime ban
The decision comes as result of Saber’s insulting of former Zamalek youth sector director Mahmoud Saad via SMS, after the latter didn’t pick him in a coaching tournament that ended on Tuesday.
Saad filed a complaint to the committee in charge of holding the coaching competition, prompting the Dakahleya region to ban the coach for life, stating that his attitude makes him a danger to youth and senior players alike.
This ban prevents Saber Zaki from coaching in any side from the Dakahleya governorate which includes the cities of Mansoura, Mit Ghamr, Bilqas, El Senbellawein, and El Matareya amongst others.