Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Amr Zaki’s brother handed lifetime ban
The decision comes as result of Saber’s insulting of former Zamalek youth sector director Mahmoud Saad via SMS, after the latter didn’t pick him in a coaching tournament that ended on Tuesday.
Saad filed a complaint to the committee in charge of holding the coaching competition, prompting the Dakahleya region to ban the coach for life, stating that his attitude makes him a danger to youth and senior players alike.
This ban prevents Saber Zaki from coaching in any side from the Dakahleya governorate which includes the cities of Mansoura, Mit Ghamr, Bilqas, El Senbellawein, and El Matareya amongst others.