Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Amr Zaki’s brother handed lifetime ban
The decision comes as result of Saber’s insulting of former Zamalek youth sector director Mahmoud Saad via SMS, after the latter didn’t pick him in a coaching tournament that ended on Tuesday.
Saad filed a complaint to the committee in charge of holding the coaching competition, prompting the Dakahleya region to ban the coach for life, stating that his attitude makes him a danger to youth and senior players alike.
This ban prevents Saber Zaki from coaching in any side from the Dakahleya governorate which includes the cities of Mansoura, Mit Ghamr, Bilqas, El Senbellawein, and El Matareya amongst others.