Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Amr Zaki’s brother handed lifetime ban
The decision comes as result of Saber’s insulting of former Zamalek youth sector director Mahmoud Saad via SMS, after the latter didn’t pick him in a coaching tournament that ended on Tuesday.
Saad filed a complaint to the committee in charge of holding the coaching competition, prompting the Dakahleya region to ban the coach for life, stating that his attitude makes him a danger to youth and senior players alike.
This ban prevents Saber Zaki from coaching in any side from the Dakahleya governorate which includes the cities of Mansoura, Mit Ghamr, Bilqas, El Senbellawein, and El Matareya amongst others.