Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Amr Zaki’s brother handed lifetime ban
The decision comes as result of Saber’s insulting of former Zamalek youth sector director Mahmoud Saad via SMS, after the latter didn’t pick him in a coaching tournament that ended on Tuesday.
Saad filed a complaint to the committee in charge of holding the coaching competition, prompting the Dakahleya region to ban the coach for life, stating that his attitude makes him a danger to youth and senior players alike.
This ban prevents Saber Zaki from coaching in any side from the Dakahleya governorate which includes the cities of Mansoura, Mit Ghamr, Bilqas, El Senbellawein, and El Matareya amongst others.