Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Ultras Ahlawy attack Ittihad of Alexandria youth team bus
Members of Ultras Ahlawy attacked the Ittihad of Alexandria youth team’s bus following the Red Devils’ 2-0 win against Seed El Balad on Monday.
One thousand Ultras Ahlawy members were present at the club’s famous Mokhtar El-Tetsh Stadium to witness Al Ahly’s Under-21 youth team, led by 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League winner Fathy Mabrouk, overcome Ittihad of Alexandria 2-0 in the Third Round of the National Cup.
According to El Fagr Sport, Ultras Ahlawy were cursing and verbally attacking the visiting team throughout the game, before following the team bus until they halted traffic and attacked it using stones and flares. The fans’ attacks destroyed the left side of the bus, most notably injuring Ittihad manager Mahmoud Ezz.
The report also states that the Al Ahly board offered the Ittihad team another bus to return them to Alexandria, but Ittihad coach Mahmoud Ezz had been ordered by his club’s board not to accept Al Ahly’s offer, instead heading to the headquarters of Wadi Degla to wait for another bus to arrive from Alexandria.
Following the incident, the U-18 match between both sides has been postponed, as well as postponing a Basketball game between both sides.