Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Ultras Ahlawy attack Ittihad of Alexandria youth team bus
Members of Ultras Ahlawy attacked the Ittihad of Alexandria youth team’s bus following the Red Devils’ 2-0 win against Seed El Balad on Monday.
One thousand Ultras Ahlawy members were present at the club’s famous Mokhtar El-Tetsh Stadium to witness Al Ahly’s Under-21 youth team, led by 2013/2014 Egyptian Premier League winner Fathy Mabrouk, overcome Ittihad of Alexandria 2-0 in the Third Round of the National Cup.
According to El Fagr Sport, Ultras Ahlawy were cursing and verbally attacking the visiting team throughout the game, before following the team bus until they halted traffic and attacked it using stones and flares. The fans’ attacks destroyed the left side of the bus, most notably injuring Ittihad manager Mahmoud Ezz.
The report also states that the Al Ahly board offered the Ittihad team another bus to return them to Alexandria, but Ittihad coach Mahmoud Ezz had been ordered by his club’s board not to accept Al Ahly’s offer, instead heading to the headquarters of Wadi Degla to wait for another bus to arrive from Alexandria.
Following the incident, the U-18 match between both sides has been postponed, as well as postponing a Basketball game between both sides.