Ghana FA vice president George Afriyie is pleased that Andre Ayew...
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly interested in Gouna’s Amro Tarek
According to KingFut’s sources, Al Ahly have started preliminary negotiations for El-Gouna defender Amro Tarek, who underwent a trial at Swiss Super League side FC Luzern.
Amro was set travel to Switzerland on the 10th of Novermber to undergo a three-day trial with FC Luzern but only trained with the club for one day, with them informing him that they will call him back for another trial period.
The 22-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian has only represented Egypt at the youth level; he has one U-20 cap to his name, but has never been called up to the senior squad.
Amro has previously had various stints abroad with Magdeburg’s U-19 squad and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, while also having a trial with FC Bayern Munich before moving on a free transfer to El-Gouna in the 2013 winter transfer window.
El-Gouna will supposedly take into consideration the player’s will and the financial aspects of the deal to decide whether to accept Al Ahly or FC Luzern’s offer.