Ghana and FC Schalke left-back Baba Rahman was ruled out of the African...
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly interested in Gouna’s Amro Tarek
According to KingFut’s sources, Al Ahly have started preliminary negotiations for El-Gouna defender Amro Tarek, who underwent a trial at Swiss Super League side FC Luzern.
Amro was set travel to Switzerland on the 10th of Novermber to undergo a three-day trial with FC Luzern but only trained with the club for one day, with them informing him that they will call him back for another trial period.
The 22-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian has only represented Egypt at the youth level; he has one U-20 cap to his name, but has never been called up to the senior squad.
Amro has previously had various stints abroad with Magdeburg’s U-19 squad and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, while also having a trial with FC Bayern Munich before moving on a free transfer to El-Gouna in the 2013 winter transfer window.
El-Gouna will supposedly take into consideration the player’s will and the financial aspects of the deal to decide whether to accept Al Ahly or FC Luzern’s offer.