Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly interested in Gouna’s Amro Tarek
According to KingFut’s sources, Al Ahly have started preliminary negotiations for El-Gouna defender Amro Tarek, who underwent a trial at Swiss Super League side FC Luzern.
Amro was set travel to Switzerland on the 10th of Novermber to undergo a three-day trial with FC Luzern but only trained with the club for one day, with them informing him that they will call him back for another trial period.
The 22-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian has only represented Egypt at the youth level; he has one U-20 cap to his name, but has never been called up to the senior squad.
Amro has previously had various stints abroad with Magdeburg’s U-19 squad and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, while also having a trial with FC Bayern Munich before moving on a free transfer to El-Gouna in the 2013 winter transfer window.
El-Gouna will supposedly take into consideration the player’s will and the financial aspects of the deal to decide whether to accept Al Ahly or FC Luzern’s offer.