Egypt international Mohamed Salah scored in his side’s 4-1 victory over Torino...
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly interested in Gouna’s Amro Tarek
According to KingFut’s sources, Al Ahly have started preliminary negotiations for El-Gouna defender Amro Tarek, who underwent a trial at Swiss Super League side FC Luzern.
Amro was set travel to Switzerland on the 10th of Novermber to undergo a three-day trial with FC Luzern but only trained with the club for one day, with them informing him that they will call him back for another trial period.
The 22-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian has only represented Egypt at the youth level; he has one U-20 cap to his name, but has never been called up to the senior squad.
Amro has previously had various stints abroad with Magdeburg’s U-19 squad and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, while also having a trial with FC Bayern Munich before moving on a free transfer to El-Gouna in the 2013 winter transfer window.
El-Gouna will supposedly take into consideration the player’s will and the financial aspects of the deal to decide whether to accept Al Ahly or FC Luzern’s offer.