The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly interested in Gouna’s Amro Tarek
According to KingFut’s sources, Al Ahly have started preliminary negotiations for El-Gouna defender Amro Tarek, who underwent a trial at Swiss Super League side FC Luzern.
Amro was set travel to Switzerland on the 10th of Novermber to undergo a three-day trial with FC Luzern but only trained with the club for one day, with them informing him that they will call him back for another trial period.
The 22-year-old Los Angeles-born Egyptian has only represented Egypt at the youth level; he has one U-20 cap to his name, but has never been called up to the senior squad.
Amro has previously had various stints abroad with Magdeburg’s U-19 squad and both SC Freiburg and Wolfsburg’s second teams, while also having a trial with FC Bayern Munich before moving on a free transfer to El-Gouna in the 2013 winter transfer window.
El-Gouna will supposedly take into consideration the player’s will and the financial aspects of the deal to decide whether to accept Al Ahly or FC Luzern’s offer.