Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour defended coach Momen Soliman following the White Castle’s...
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
Hassan Shehata: Difaâ El Jadida forced me out
Hassan Shehata revealed that he faced a lot of harassment back in Morocco, including getting locked in his hotel room, in attempts from Difaâ El Jadida’s board of directors to force him out of the club.
Shehata, who officially reached an agreement to coach Arab Contractors, said that he didn’t receive any of his wages for the past three months, neither did the players get their bonuses.
Moroccan side Difaâ El Jadida are reportedly set to file a complaint to FIFA against the former Egypt national team coach, but Shehata claims he was forced out of the club.
“It had reached a point with the club that they told the hotel staff to lock me in my room, in order to make my stay at the hotel longer and make me angry,” said Shehata.
“The team did not receive any clothing gear from the club, and people were starting to notice.
“Difaâ booked me a one-way flight to Cairo,” Shehata concluded.