Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Hassan Shehata: Difaâ El Jadida forced me out
Hassan Shehata revealed that he faced a lot of harassment back in Morocco, including getting locked in his hotel room, in attempts from Difaâ El Jadida’s board of directors to force him out of the club.
Shehata, who officially reached an agreement to coach Arab Contractors, said that he didn’t receive any of his wages for the past three months, neither did the players get their bonuses.
Moroccan side Difaâ El Jadida are reportedly set to file a complaint to FIFA against the former Egypt national team coach, but Shehata claims he was forced out of the club.
“It had reached a point with the club that they told the hotel staff to lock me in my room, in order to make my stay at the hotel longer and make me angry,” said Shehata.
“The team did not receive any clothing gear from the club, and people were starting to notice.
“Difaâ booked me a one-way flight to Cairo,” Shehata concluded.