Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Abdallah Gomaa to bid farewell to Germany?
Less than a year after his 18-month loan from ENPPI, Abdallah’s intermittent absence from the second division German outfit could change to a permanent one, according to Berliner Kurier.
The German website stated that Gomaa is currently back home in Egypt recovering from an injury, and has also missed his German lessons, which has been a factor in the Egyptian’s lack of bonding with his teammates.
Gomaa has struggled to feature prominently in the team and the lack of playing time over the past few months has only added to Gomaa’s unfortunate situation.
The 18-year-old winger arrived as a very young raw talent on deadline day last January, however, the coaching staff failed to integrate him into their squad.
The circumstances for the termination of the Egyptian’s contract is unclear as ENPPI still reportedly want their share of the fee from the transfer.
When Abdallah was on trial, coach Uwe Neuhaus expressed his admiration of the Egyptian’s flexibility in different positions and the pace of his dribbling before choosing to sign him.