Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
Abdallah Gomaa to bid farewell to Germany?
Less than a year after his 18-month loan from ENPPI, Abdallah’s intermittent absence from the second division German outfit could change to a permanent one, according to Berliner Kurier.
The German website stated that Gomaa is currently back home in Egypt recovering from an injury, and has also missed his German lessons, which has been a factor in the Egyptian’s lack of bonding with his teammates.
Gomaa has struggled to feature prominently in the team and the lack of playing time over the past few months has only added to Gomaa’s unfortunate situation.
The 18-year-old winger arrived as a very young raw talent on deadline day last January, however, the coaching staff failed to integrate him into their squad.
The circumstances for the termination of the Egyptian’s contract is unclear as ENPPI still reportedly want their share of the fee from the transfer.
When Abdallah was on trial, coach Uwe Neuhaus expressed his admiration of the Egyptian’s flexibility in different positions and the pace of his dribbling before choosing to sign him.