Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Abdallah Gomaa to bid farewell to Germany?
Less than a year after his 18-month loan from ENPPI, Abdallah’s intermittent absence from the second division German outfit could change to a permanent one, according to Berliner Kurier.
The German website stated that Gomaa is currently back home in Egypt recovering from an injury, and has also missed his German lessons, which has been a factor in the Egyptian’s lack of bonding with his teammates.
Gomaa has struggled to feature prominently in the team and the lack of playing time over the past few months has only added to Gomaa’s unfortunate situation.
The 18-year-old winger arrived as a very young raw talent on deadline day last January, however, the coaching staff failed to integrate him into their squad.
The circumstances for the termination of the Egyptian’s contract is unclear as ENPPI still reportedly want their share of the fee from the transfer.
When Abdallah was on trial, coach Uwe Neuhaus expressed his admiration of the Egyptian’s flexibility in different positions and the pace of his dribbling before choosing to sign him.