Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Official: Adam El-Abd moves to Bury FC on loan
The 30-year-old centre back, who has represented the Egyptian national team seven times, has decided to make the move to Bury on loan in order to have some more match time.
The former Brighton & Hove Albion defender El-Abd joined Bristol City in January and has made 20 appearances since then, however, he has only featured for 35 minutes in League One this season, while making three starts in cup competitions.
Adam joins Bury FC on loan until the 31st of January and will take squad number 5, according to the club’s official website.
Bury are currently in 7th position in League Two and are fighting for promotion this season.