Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Official: Adam El-Abd moves to Bury FC on loan
The 30-year-old centre back, who has represented the Egyptian national team seven times, has decided to make the move to Bury on loan in order to have some more match time.
The former Brighton & Hove Albion defender El-Abd joined Bristol City in January and has made 20 appearances since then, however, he has only featured for 35 minutes in League One this season, while making three starts in cup competitions.
Adam joins Bury FC on loan until the 31st of January and will take squad number 5, according to the club’s official website.
Bury are currently in 7th position in League Two and are fighting for promotion this season.