Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Napoli interested in Chelsea’s Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egyptian has had a good run of form for his country – having scored in each of his last three games for Egypt – despite being thrown out of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers with a 2-1 loss to Tunisia. However, he has not played a single minute of club football with Chelsea since the English League Cup match against Shrewsbury back on the 28th of October.
Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has suffered an ACL injury in their victory over Fiorentina early this November, and as a result, the Italian coastal team seems to be on the prowl for a new winger. Sky Sports Italy reporter Gianluca Di Marzio seems convinced that Salah is now a contender.
Salah has been turning up on Italian radars for some time, as Inter are also rumoured to be interested in his services. In addition to teams from Italy, Turkish giants Beşiktaş confirmed via their president that the club are in negotiations with Chelsea for a ‘young forward’.
Napoli lie third in the Serie A standings with 22 points – 9 behind leaders Juventus – while Inter are 9th with 17 points.