Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Napoli interested in Chelsea’s Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egyptian has had a good run of form for his country – having scored in each of his last three games for Egypt – despite being thrown out of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers with a 2-1 loss to Tunisia. However, he has not played a single minute of club football with Chelsea since the English League Cup match against Shrewsbury back on the 28th of October.
Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has suffered an ACL injury in their victory over Fiorentina early this November, and as a result, the Italian coastal team seems to be on the prowl for a new winger. Sky Sports Italy reporter Gianluca Di Marzio seems convinced that Salah is now a contender.
Salah has been turning up on Italian radars for some time, as Inter are also rumoured to be interested in his services. In addition to teams from Italy, Turkish giants Beşiktaş confirmed via their president that the club are in negotiations with Chelsea for a ‘young forward’.
Napoli lie third in the Serie A standings with 22 points – 9 behind leaders Juventus – while Inter are 9th with 17 points.