Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Napoli interested in Chelsea’s Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egyptian has had a good run of form for his country – having scored in each of his last three games for Egypt – despite being thrown out of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers with a 2-1 loss to Tunisia. However, he has not played a single minute of club football with Chelsea since the English League Cup match against Shrewsbury back on the 28th of October.
Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has suffered an ACL injury in their victory over Fiorentina early this November, and as a result, the Italian coastal team seems to be on the prowl for a new winger. Sky Sports Italy reporter Gianluca Di Marzio seems convinced that Salah is now a contender.
Salah has been turning up on Italian radars for some time, as Inter are also rumoured to be interested in his services. In addition to teams from Italy, Turkish giants Beşiktaş confirmed via their president that the club are in negotiations with Chelsea for a ‘young forward’.
Napoli lie third in the Serie A standings with 22 points – 9 behind leaders Juventus – while Inter are 9th with 17 points.