After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
Napoli interested in Chelsea’s Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egyptian has had a good run of form for his country – having scored in each of his last three games for Egypt – despite being thrown out of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers with a 2-1 loss to Tunisia. However, he has not played a single minute of club football with Chelsea since the English League Cup match against Shrewsbury back on the 28th of October.
Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has suffered an ACL injury in their victory over Fiorentina early this November, and as a result, the Italian coastal team seems to be on the prowl for a new winger. Sky Sports Italy reporter Gianluca Di Marzio seems convinced that Salah is now a contender.
Salah has been turning up on Italian radars for some time, as Inter are also rumoured to be interested in his services. In addition to teams from Italy, Turkish giants Beşiktaş confirmed via their president that the club are in negotiations with Chelsea for a ‘young forward’.
Napoli lie third in the Serie A standings with 22 points – 9 behind leaders Juventus – while Inter are 9th with 17 points.