Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Napoli interested in Chelsea’s Salah – Di Marzio
The 22-year-old Egyptian has had a good run of form for his country – having scored in each of his last three games for Egypt – despite being thrown out of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers with a 2-1 loss to Tunisia. However, he has not played a single minute of club football with Chelsea since the English League Cup match against Shrewsbury back on the 28th of October.
Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne has suffered an ACL injury in their victory over Fiorentina early this November, and as a result, the Italian coastal team seems to be on the prowl for a new winger. Sky Sports Italy reporter Gianluca Di Marzio seems convinced that Salah is now a contender.
Salah has been turning up on Italian radars for some time, as Inter are also rumoured to be interested in his services. In addition to teams from Italy, Turkish giants Beşiktaş confirmed via their president that the club are in negotiations with Chelsea for a ‘young forward’.
Napoli lie third in the Serie A standings with 22 points – 9 behind leaders Juventus – while Inter are 9th with 17 points.