Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Egypt’s Pharaohs Abroad Returning Home
At the beginning of the season, Egyptians were excited with the number of talents making their way to Europe. However, many of these players have failed to meet their fans’ expectations.
Four Egyptians, to be exact, are set to soon return to their homeland in just under a week. Pharaohs Abroad Correspondent Mohamed Osama analyses the reasons behind the Pharaohs’ failures.