Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Egypt’s Pharaohs Abroad Returning Home
At the beginning of the season, Egyptians were excited with the number of talents making their way to Europe. However, many of these players have failed to meet their fans’ expectations.
Four Egyptians, to be exact, are set to soon return to their homeland in just under a week. Pharaohs Abroad Correspondent Mohamed Osama analyses the reasons behind the Pharaohs’ failures.